Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
It's ok, she won't see it for a while anyway, wraith stopped posting so she was able to go to sleep.

Pfft, Check her profile. She's still PM'ing the males of JC.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Pfft, Check her profile. She's still PM'ing the males of JC.

Awww I didn't get one, my self esteem is in pieces.....oh wait no it's not, because I don't need sexual attention from people on the internet to feel good about myself.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Awww I didn't get one, my self esteem is in pieces.....oh wait no it's not, because I don't need sexual attention from people on the internet to feel good about myself.

Well if your going to be like that I will just not continue this PM I was going to send you.

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
My car isn't nice enough to attract car sluts or maybe I'm just really creepy actually now that I think about it my car did attract a drunk guy who fell out of a ute at mcdonalds but i don't know if that counts

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
My car isn't nice enough to attract car sluts or maybe I'm just really creepy actually now that I think about it my car did attract a drunk guy who fell out of a ute at mcdonalds but i don't know if that counts

I had some drunk guy teabag the VR once when I was waiting for him to cross.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director

Sounds more like gravity attracted him.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Well if your going to be like that I will just not continue this PM I was going to send you.

FINE!....yes wraith!...I am DTF!...but only if you're like....totally hawt n WiLl LyK...PiK Me An My FrEnDz Up AfTeR 5tH PeRiOd CoS We ToTeS HavE A SpaRe! AnD I WilL PrObZ GivE YoU GObBiEz If YoU DoN'T MiNd HeR WaTcHinK!!!

benny_bones

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VY Series 2 Wagon
FINE!....yes wraith!...I am DTF!...but only if you're like....totally hawt n WiLl LyK...PiK Me An My FrEnDz Up AfTeR 5tH PeRiOd CoS We ToTeS HavE A SpaRe! AnD I WilL PrObZ GivE YoU GObBiEz If YoU DoN'T MiNd HeR WaTcHinK!!!

Haha haha best