Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
so i paid for my new beast today, i was thinking "Betsy" is a good name for her

547128_430828287007802_579187211_n.jpg

she's not really pretty, but at the price i got for it for the condition its in, i couldn't say no.

this thing is hurtin for a squirtin... (paintjob)

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
so i paid for my new beast today, i was thinking "Betsy" is a good name for her

547128_430828287007802_579187211_n.jpg

she's not really pretty, but at the price i got for it for the condition its in, i couldn't say no.

Least its a real 4wd instead of these pansy ass looking things that everyone seems to be buying. New paint job and an engine clean and you'll be set.

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
^ All the soccer mums that buy 40 + k 4WDs to drive there kids around the city... /sign

Looks pretty nice, straight body, just give it some paint and it'll be ready for anything you throw at it

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
^ All the soccer mums that buy 40 + k 4WDs to drive there kids around the city... /sign

Looks pretty nice, straight body, just give it some paint and it'll be ready for anything you throw at it

I see porche cheyennes driven by old asian women and it makes me weep on the inside, that car will never be treated the way it should be.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
May have suits organized for my big day inNov! :D

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport

As in all the women that should be banned from big 4wds cause far out they're aggressive. I had a 4 runner a few years back. Sold it cause yeahhhh my road rage got worse bahaha.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Isn't it odd that if you witnessed a man belting a woman in the face you would most likely step in to assist her and express disgust at someone hitting a female.

So why is it when a woman is cracking seven shades of **** out of a man, people stand around laughing and not intervening? This happened today in the car park where I work, the guy was crying while trying to deflect her blows, his nose streaming with blood while saying over and over "one day you will kill me". Luckily one of my Staff on his way to the Office decided to call the Police and told the woman to back off, which she did.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Isn't it odd that if you witnessed a man belting a woman in the face you would most likely step in to assist her and express disgust at someone hitting a female.

So why is it when a woman is cracking seven shades of **** out of a man, people stand around laughing and not intervening? This happened today in the car park where I work, the guy was crying while trying to deflect her blows, his nose streaming with blood while saying over and over "one day you will kill me". Luckily one of my Staff on his way to the Office decided to call the Police and told the woman to back off, which she did.

Seriously wonder about some chicks these days. Especially with the clubs etc they're worse than the men. It used to be go out, drink and get laid. Now its go out, get drunk and beat the crap out of people.