Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
No I am just a secret American.

I want my truck and some guns.

And a litre a cola.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
looks like pretty decent ramp angles to me...

You know what a ramp angle is right? I haven't said anything about the rigidity of the car, and I haven't been downing the car. I like them, I would be very happy to own one.

I'm simply saying that in its stock form, its not a great offroad vehicle. Sorry mate, that video shows nothing, absolutely nothing, about ramp angles.

Last edited by a moderator:

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
ITT ari proves that he knows dick-all about off roading :p

And one of the virtues of a real man is to admit his mistakes. One of the many reasons you have always had my respect mate :)

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Hey by the way.. the way that ford flexed was seriously scary. I actually like the F250, but if all the big fords do that, I am glad I cant afford one..

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Hey by the way.. the way that ford flexed was seriously scary. I actually like the F250, but if all the big fords do that, I am glad I cant afford one..

I drove one a few weeks ago. It was big, slow and finding a park in town? forget about it. Only thing I liked was that people looked at me and I got to hear that great v8 rumble when i hit the loud pedal.