Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
Hey by the way.. the way that ford flexed was seriously scary. I actually like the F250, but if all the big fords do that, I am glad I cant afford one..

last time my brother went to the mojave desert this happened to one of the f-trucks in the group. most popular truck in the states but id still never buy one... ive heard its a common problem.

ld3l8jzfxx.jpg

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Give me a little sierra over the big 4WDs any day. Those little things can go practically anywhere. Aunt had one she used to take up the beach while the uncle always took his landcruiser. He could never go half the places she could.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Give me a little sierra over the big 4WDs any day. Those little things can go practically anywhere. Aunt had one she used to take up the beach while the uncle always took his landcruiser. He could never go half the places she could.

The little suzukis can go just about anywhere that doesn't involve crossing a river.. very capable little offroaders until they fall to pieces. ( They have insanely good RAMP ANGLES :D and they are light as fk... ) They don't necessarily break that quickly either, they are pretty well built for what they are. If you aren't a midget your left knee will be pretty badly bruised after a few miles through the rough stuff though (or right knee if you are passenger).

Funnily enough though, they share a problem with Hummers.... their wheels don't fit on well worn offroad tracks. The track is too narrow and they don't fit on the tracks that other offroaders have left. The Hummer also doesn't fit, because it has a 6ft track.. much wider than a standard 4x4.

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
Makin people angry on the internet. Im just sitting here laughing at pics of cats and they are sitting in a cloud of hate

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
The Hummer also doesn't fit, because it has a 6ft track.. much wider than a standard 4x4.

also they are useless pos's, watching a vid on youtube and it snaped the steering arms going over a small rock, rich rednecks only buy them to make up for there small penis

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
also they are useless pos's, watching a vid on youtube and it snaped the steering arms going over a small rock, rich rednecks only buy them to make up for there small penis

Wrong hummer. The H1 was wide to fit in the tracks of tanks and was damn near unkillable. The H2 onwards was for people who bought it as a status vehicle.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Wrong hummer. The H1 was wide to fit in the tracks of tanks and was damn near unkillable. The H2 onwards was for people who bought it as a status vehicle.

And geared hubs.. like this. Awesome.

four-wheel-drive-hummer-diagram.jpg

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Makin people angry on the internet. Im just sitting here laughing at pics of cats and they are sitting in a cloud of hate

I post on a guitar forum, The mods banned a guy for being a ########, He signed up with a different name so he could post a video

Then he got banned again.

Last edited by a moderator:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
HUUUUUUUUUUGE weekend of motorsport :)

V8s, F1, WEC, gonna be a long weekend. So long, i wont be into work Monday or Tuesday :p (bitches be jelly etc)