Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
Nah, they're just a pack of ferals. The whole family who lives there is. I just heard them walk past after the police interviewed them, here are a few snippets of conversation:

"I'm not the one who got stabbed" "Except in the arse"
"I hope they don't find my bong"
"I need to get some stuff out of the house" "You can't, mum, it's a crime scene."

I should clarify, it's not my whole street, just the section a couple of houses up from me where it all went down.

Nothing like an exciting night.

the thoughts and prayers of a whole nation go out to that ladies bong right now.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
no but that top right hand pic looks uncannily like an infant deviously sticking his silly putty in places youll never get it out again:
$_57.JPG

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
Nah, they're just a pack of ferals. The whole family who lives there is. I just heard them walk past after the police interviewed them, here are a few snippets of conversation:

"I'm not the one who got stabbed" "Except in the arse"
"I hope they don't find my bong"
"I need to get some stuff out of the house" "You can't, mum, it's a crime scene."

I should clarify, it's not my whole street, just the section a couple of houses up from me where it all went down.

Nothing like an exciting night.

Do you know what actually happened? Cause this morning, all over Facebook on the local neighbourhood watch pages and stuff, was that a dude killed his missus, dumped her body in the creek, and went and stabbed his daughter.

Typical weekend in old blue haven lol

Super_Low 91

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 VR
So i just brought this. Should be an awesome rig for some play and touring.
front.jpg

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Do you know what actually happened? Cause this morning, all over Facebook on the local neighbourhood watch pages and stuff, was that a dude killed his missus, dumped her body in the creek, and went and stabbed his daughter.

Typical weekend in old blue haven lol

I only know what one of the police officers on the scene told me. Basically, when the events occurred there were threats of shooting them (I could hear the yelling and screaming from my place), and then what I'm pretty sure were gunshots from a low calibre pistol. Anyway, I had to go to a fire call and then came back, spoke to the officer, he said someone got stabbed and that it was the resident, and that "he's not likely to pull through". So I think there have been two separate incidents. Possibly related, you never know... There were two or three vehicles outside the house that aren't usually there, one was a green VE SS.

I still can't find any official news on it so will just have to ask a friend in the police what he's heard.

Brisbarnz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vh sle
Anyone else iphone time change an hour ahead? I'm at work n hour early. Give me my hour sleep back Apple. Not impressed.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Anyone else iphone time change an hour ahead? I'm at work n hour early. Give me my hour sleep back Apple. Not impressed.

Buy a watch?