Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Just want to have a play with some electronics projects. Things involving timing and so on.

Im not so much into the whole "electronics" side of design, but have experience with PLCs from a few years back (so very little understanding of coding outside ladder logic or word logic for PLCs).
So mostly a few inputs, some outputs, and potentially a bit of analog in or outs aswell.
Oh and it needs an audio out, as often they require a few words and a starting signal.

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
Wine and cheese go together. To keep that balance, is that why are well known 'name' brand Australian wines are cheaper in NZ than in Oz. ?
And conversely, NZ wines are generally cheaper in Australia than in Countdown/New World around NZ? Wine not sold in Colesworth supermarkets in Austalia. (Aldi/IGA is a different matter and relatively minor, OK except for our WA friends, wouldn't want to upset you guys).
Having said that, NZ beers are cheaper in NZ, which makes sense.
Why why why?

Redtaxi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
1626843230603.png

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Almost forgot to mention, saw another old Holden yesterday while out for a ride.
HZ GTS ute, custom paint. Looked and sounded sweet.

Reactions: Lex

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Ordered a family pizza (dont judge ;)) and its cut into 12 pieces not 8.
Am impressed and like the idea of the bigger the pizza the more cuts.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
My wife had a bowel testing kit sent to her today. As it wouldn't fit in the letterbox the Postie put it through the gate. We have a puppy, enough said. She must have thought it was for her. I rang them, they will send another. Now we have a sign asking the Postie or anyone else delivering anything that will not fit in the letterbox to place it on the block wall.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I'm still waiting for my poo test. I'm 50 in six days and thought it should have been here by now.
From what I'm told, if you can ice a chocolate cake in an earthquake you will have no trouble getting the sample for the test.....

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Anyway, so I'm enjoying a cup-o-soup .... Creamy chicken with corn and parsley, and a roast beef and avocado sandwich on the side.

The soup also has croutons in it and they stay crunchy after you add the hot water (is good)
How do they do that, make them stay crunchy?

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
I'm still waiting for my poo test. I'm 50 in six days and thought it should have been here by now.
From what I'm told, if you can ice a chocolate cake in an earthquake you will have no trouble getting the sample for the test.....
Just something to think about. When I went for a check up when I turned 50 the doc wanted to send me for a colonoscopy. I told him I had one of those poo tests sent to me and I came back clear. He said he didn't have much faith in them and went ahead and organised a colonoscopy. Turns out that I had 2 polyps removed which could have turned nasty if they were left for too long. So now I have to have one every 3 years .