Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Research and Development Thread!!

LSV MALOUF

Reaction score
Members Ride
Donkey
Hey tazzi I'm on the hunt for a programmable management option for my vs Ecotec turbo I would like to stay with delco ideally for cost and drivability,any suggestions on software I've been trying to get onto kalmaker but no luck I'm not a tech head just a mechanic but I can tune so I need to plug in

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
still developing Tazzi or just drowning in work and no time still?
Ears must have been ringing! I was almost expecting to see a message from you haha.
One of the other comanies I am apart of (OBDX Pro) has finally released an affordable scantool to suit GM vehicles including our Holdens. This is basically the moment Iv been holding onto for the last 4+ years.

This scantool supports VR through to VFs, along with supports USB, bluetooth and wifi connections :cool:

Its been quite some years coming for all this to come together... but we are finally making progress with a true scantool thats capable of not only being used with my software, but even with dealership softwares and hundreds of others out there too. I might start updating this thread with my app progress since Im pretty damn excited and making progress with it everyday.

Bigfella237

Reaction score
Members Ride
More cars than I've got space to park!

So, which model exactly?

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
[/URL]

So, which model exactly?
The OBDX GT is the latest released model which supports all the diagnostic protocols used from VR through to VF commodores.

I have not released any of my own software to use with the tools yet, but thats what I am working on currently :D

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
OBDX GT is the latest released model which supports all the diagnostic protocols used from VR through to VF commodores.
I'll have one. Suppose l've got to order it from the above web site?

Last edited:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Will this work with Tunerpro and ALDL droid?

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
I'll have one. Suppose l've got to order it from the above web site?
Yes its available on obdxpro.com
Will this work with Tunerpro and ALDL droid?
No and no.
Both of those programs have been designed for plain old ALDL cables which don't have a 'brain' like OBDX cables do. If someone was to contact the developer of ALDLdroid, support could likely be added easily.
Tunerpro would require people to add the require commands to the ALDL ADX files so that they continue to work.