Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Sat Nav Is Obsolete

RoganJosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais V -V6
Oh...it's you again. And taking a photo while driving no less.

Sent from here, so you can read it there. via iPhone.

You can tell that from the photo? You have telepathic powers!!! You should be famous

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
You can tell that from the photo? You have telepathic powers!!! You should be famous

Everyone can tell you took it while driving.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
other than reading the comments i can't work out what the hell is wrong in that photo??? if you're going to make a point, next time it might be worth actually making a point!

here is the story.

at first, our friend mr roganjosh wanted to show off about the fact he had a brand spanking new VF calais blah blah something with a V in it.
then he realised that no one on here gave an actual fk
then for an additional source of attention, he decided to turn to picking faults with his paint work
again, no one on her gave an actual fk
then he turned to picking faults with his sat nav
and yet again was met with a wall of "idontgiveafk"
so he gets a little hot under the collar, says a few things along the lines of "youll be sorry" etc etc blah blah i wasnt really reading it was just looking for funny pics to post as a reply
then mr roganjosh spends the next 6 months with his phone camera on standby, waiting for the opportunity for his sat nav to even be vaguely incorrect so he can take a pic of it and say "SEE!!! ITS OBSOLETE ALREADY!!!" in yet another attempt of gaining attention
and guess what happens, he is met with a resounding wall of "notonlydoinotgiveafkbutnowyoureactuallyreallyannoyingme"

what happens next will be a flare up, some tears and something along the lines of "fk your stupid forum you pack of arseholes"

to which we will all lol heartily and cheers our drinks in memory of mr roganjosh

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
then mr roganjosh spends the next 6 months with his phone camera on standby, waiting for the opportunity for his sat nav to even be vaguely incorrect so he can take a pic of it and say "SEE!!! ITS OBSOLETE ALREADY!!!"

Totally agree with this, except I think it was his way of saying "SEE?" to Holden (who he's no doubt been hassling for the last 6 months).

RoganJosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais V -V6
here is the story.

at first, our friend mr roganjosh wanted to show off about the fact he had a brand spanking new VF calais blah blah something with a V in it.
then he realised that no one on here gave an actual fk
then for an additional source of attention, he decided to turn to picking faults with his paint work
again, no one on her gave an actual fk
then he turned to picking faults with his sat nav
and yet again was met with a wall of "idontgiveafk"
so he gets a little hot under the collar, says a few things along the lines of "youll be sorry" etc etc blah blah i wasnt really reading it was just looking for funny pics to post as a reply
then mr roganjosh spends the next 6 months with his phone camera on standby, waiting for the opportunity for his sat nav to even be vaguely incorrect so he can take a pic of it and say "SEE!!! ITS OBSOLETE ALREADY!!!" in yet another attempt of gaining attention
and guess what happens, he is met with a resounding wall of "notonlydoinotgiveafkbutnowyoureactuallyreallyannoyingme"

what happens next will be a flare up, some tears and something along the lines of "fk your stupid forum you pack of arseholes"

to which we will all lol heartily and cheers our drinks in memory of mr roganjosh
You are a great comedian! You should be on a stage somewhere in front of lot of people who can laugh at you..what is your issue about me talkng about my VF Calais V? Must be just jealous or sour grapes. Sucks to be you. I thought this was where one could discuss this model. Or should we rename this forum "Days of Our Lives" cos your breaking my heart! LOL

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
You can't tell if the driver took the photo it could have been the rear passenger. You shouldn't assume things. You also don't know if car was stationary or not.
Yes I have already raised this with GM Holden customer relations. Here is another example of problem tjsy could prove fatal.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/xvjhf8vj7up3lbv/LL_04ya9KY

that right turn looks to be your next move, same with the first pic you posted.

that pic looks like your 10m from that intersection, it would have helped if you had the map zoomed in to see what your next turn would have been. was it a right turn in roughly 30m after you had to turn left??

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
what is your issue about me talkng about my VF Calais V? Must be just jealous or sour grapes. Sucks to be you.

lol. VF calais V, thats the one. i suppose its important to list the entire name so we all know its a VF calais V, otherwise we may just confuse it with a regular calais, or (and heaven forbid) just another holden commodore.

p.s. wanna race my camaro?

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
In my car the maps are. They even admit on the HERE/Navigon website for the VF. After 6 months maps are obsolete and out of date.

This thread is awesome.

There have been some stand our retards on this forum in the past. Beeks, CSP, etc. You sir, stand among them.

Just to clarify, as you seem to have two issues:

1. You cannot read a GPS properly (We've already shown that the information on the screen in the first picture was 100% accurate).
2. Your map data is out of date after 6 months. Which I would have thought any intelligent person would expect since new roads are built and thing change. Unless you maps are update live then no **** they become out of date.

I'm just going to assume that you are a troll because no one can honestly be as stupid as what your are putting forward in your last few threads.

Roars666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II 5.7 SS........VE V6 07 CALAIS
Hey bud, if you want I'll swap you my vt for your vf?
You'll love it, doesn't have a gps! You'll be sweet!