Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The SC14 Supercharger Thread

UNKNOWN

DEFECTED
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR SII BT1 5 Speed
Would my current exhaust restrict much power if I was going to run 10psi? Ive got Advance extractors - high flow cat - 2.25" with a lukey straight thru muffler and no rear resonator.

Also where can I get the smaller pulley for 10psi from and a belt to suit with AC?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
Depends the exhaust id say will be a bottle neck, but is it intercooled and what are the size of your piping leading to the supercharger and after.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
From 4 days searching the net and subscribing to mitsubishi/ford forums i have found that 42lb injectors that suit are from xr6 turbos bosch part number 0 280 155 968 there green and look to be the goods, although there 3 bar is 42lb so what difference does it make for us? Wanting to use them in a 2 bar setup? Also 36lb injectors from Supercharged holden V6's these are fully light grey no part numbers yet. So whats the better ones to get? Say for 10-12 psi?

Also a good bosch injector guide fuel injector flow rates

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
theyre not 42lb. theyre around 30 or so, and that also due to the xr6 running higher fuel pressure.
Deatschwerks
spend 250 and buy a new set

UNKNOWN

DEFECTED
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR SII BT1 5 Speed
Depends the exhaust id say will be a bottle neck, but is it intercooled and what are the size of your piping leading to the supercharger and after.

Dont have it on the car yet, just trying to get as much info so I can buy everything I need.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
theyre not 42lb. theyre around 30 or so, and that also due to the xr6 running higher fuel pressure.
Deatschwerks
spend 250 and buy a new set

Lol why didnt you just post a link when i first asked for what injectors you were running. Could have saved me days lol. What injectors from there also?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
Ok so i go with a 39 or 42lb set will the 2 bar still be good to handle it? Or does remapping make it harder to fine tune?

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
well i got some pics today but the ones of vacuum lines didnt work out so sorry guys ill try and get more with flash

Last edited: