Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Sopranos

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
hahaha, I was shocked when it happend... Bloody Bobby or Janice should have been there instead!
As for the last episode... Paulie's gonna be in trouble for that :p

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Hahaha he's funny though, with his new Cadillac, he's sitting at home cutting out coupons lol!
Silvio, he's a legend!
Any one else have any favorites apart from Tony... And Meadow ;)

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
i saw an episode were Paulie was at the salon getting a manicure...lol...wtf

from that wink i take it you think meadows hot..shes got some big tits but the only decent one is adriania(chris' gf)

silvio is probably my favourite because of the one line he said when they were getting arrested: 'i made bail so fast, when i got home my soup was still warm' lol classic

VNCalais98K

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais no more
the only decent one is adriania(chris' gf)

To bad she got clipped for being an FBI informant.
That would be tough on chris.
I havent seen it, i refuse to watch it week by week on TV.
I bought all 5 box sets for $200 on special from sanity a while back and watched em all in like 2 weeks... now i have nothing to watch its horrible.

As soon as adriana got picked up by the FBI i knew she would end up dead... there was no other way for that story to go, chris wasnt going to leave tony, and theres no way you get away with being a rat no matter who you are. Bit of a shock still though when a character you have enjoyed watching for years is suddenly hanging on for life to the car steering wheel then getting pulled out and shot by silvio... harsh.

The thing was though, after watching 5 seasons in 2 weeks i thought I was in the mob, haha. Have to be careful with that one or illl get myself into trouble.

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
yeah i remember that episode...they told her something like chris wants to see you, they got in the car drove off, silvio takes a turn down a dead end road into the forest and thats when adriania realises whats happening.

something happened with me, i hired and burnt on to my computer seasons 1 to 5, watched every episode at least twice. now i'm watching prison break season 2...its on you tube...so its a small shitty screen...but its definitely better than nothing its such a sick show..

VNCalais98K

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais no more
yeah i remember that episode...they told her something like chris wants to see you, they got in the car drove off, silvio takes a turn down a dead end road into the forest and thats when adriania realises whats happening.

Yeah, She told chris she was an informant and that they could run away together because at the time he was upset with tony.
He strangled her and nearly killed her, but then appeared to seriously consider it.
He went to clear his head and saw a family of trailer trash and got a thoughtful sad look.
Next thing you know tony calls adriana and says that chris tried to commit suicide and is in the hospital and that silvio will pick her up.
Silvio drives her "to hospital" and ends up on a forest road. She doesnt realise whats going on till he gets out of the car.
She holds on for dear life but he drags her out the car and as shes crawling away he pops her 2 in the back.
You later see chris packing up some stuff and it becomes apparent who his loyalties lie with.

Very very good episode.

Adriana was heaps hot, its just a shame that she dressed like trash and had those long nails... ewww.

As for meadow... dont get me started... The only thing bigger than her self righteousness is her ass. she needs more clearance than a 747.
Apparently the actress "Jamie Lynn DiScala/Sigler" actually had an eating disorder at a younger age, and is now some sort of ambassador for healthy eating. meh.