Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Sopranos

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Does anyone else on here watch it? Just curious.
I LOVE this show. If there is one thing I can't miss it's this. I have all 4 seasons on DVD, waiting for the 5th (the one on tv now) to be released.
This season was on Wednesdays at 10.45pm but for some reason :)bang: ) channel 9 has decided to move it to Midnight Mondays.
I'm still going to watch it of course, but just to let others know and stuff.

Hahah Tony and Silvio... They have got to be the coolest characters ever!

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
sopranos is sick man...i didn't even realise that it was back on tv...is that just in victoria? dude the 5th season is out...it would probably be the 6th season that is on tv now.

i reckon the earlier seasons are the best

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Apparently this is the last season and it will be split over 2 years. Not sure how far behind we are, but channel 9 have not done this show or the fans any justice by showing it when they have.

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
lol damn it! I misplaced my 5th season box set! was stressing out for a bit but found it again! So yeah its the 6th thats on tv now. Im not sure if its ONLY in vic, i wouldnt think so? =/

anyway, theyre normally 13eps long. This season (on tv now) is only 12eps, and next season, which will be the very last is only 8 :( < some say it is one season split in two, but I've heard it as two seperate seasons, doesnt really matter as long as we dont miss out on any eps.

By the way R Photon, hahaha I like your sig, I've had that as my msn nick for a while now hahaha

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Got friends over in America so I'll be asking very nicely if they could send it over :p
I can't wait for tonight's soprano fix! Its been almost 2 weeks! (because damn channel 9 moved it, without even advertising it had been moved).

ssmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss thunder
yea i love that show, and oz

last yr i think it was was great oz was on bout 9:30 / 10 then the sopranos straight after!

hmm not happy with channel 9 this year its on bout 12:30 way past my bed time on a weeknight :(

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
there is now a sopranos play station 2 game called "The Sopranos:Road to Respect"...dunno if i am gonna get it or how good it would be though..worth checking out if you are into playstation and the sopranos though

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Love the sopranos. Spewing that it's on so late but i'll try my hardest to stay up and watch it.