Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Tattoo Thread

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
04 VZ SS Impulse Blue Ute
yea richmond is easy to get to and not too far, i got there all he time, what is the place called and where is it?

deserthead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS III l67 Column Shift Ute
I'll have to get back to ya on the name.
Can't remeber off the top of my head.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
going in today for my first...... wish me luck!!!

If its anything like piercing, Ill be having way more than 1!!!!

D.

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
hahahaha that's awesome i'm so envious you get your first today , i wish i could :cry:
best of luck to ya, and like everyone's been saying before tatts ARE addictive :)

deserthead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS III l67 Column Shift Ute
AH HA!!!

I found the business card, i knew there was a reason for keeping them all. . . .

Its called Wilderness Custom Art & Tattoo
Bourbon Bill runs the place, dont let the name fool ya though.

Guy that did mine was named Ben.

Good place, all sterile etc.

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
yeah i plan to get at least a small one done...maybe the acclaim badge, cos its my first car or something...but on the subject of peircings what can and cant u do in relation to work...like when i finish school and turn 18 i wanna get some peircings done...i was mainly thinking eyebrow, but might start with a few wide guage ear ones...and eventually lip...but the prob is that when i'm 18 i will probly have a job etc...can anyone shed any light?

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
you're allowed to get a piercing done when you're 16 and anytime before that under parents/guardian permission. (if I remember right)
Most workplaces are strict on piercings (as with tattoos) and do not allow them to be seen, even tongue piercings can be seen when talking.
My piece of advice is to get a piercing that you want a long time before you get a job and allow it to heal, that way you're able to go to work without having a ring in (so it doesn't close up) if it's in you're ear they'd probably let you get away with a clear plastic stud...

ummm that's all i can think of for now, if stuffed up explaining something let me know and i'll get back to ya

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
yeah the peircing 'modern primitive' near me is really into all the big qualifications and over 18 stuff etc...its a good place...a bit too good...yeah i was hoping maybe my parents would let me get a few now so i can just use plastic filler things next year when im working...cheers for the info promax