Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Tattoo Thread

C

Chett

just signed up before... thought i would make my first post as my tatt :D

tat3.jpg

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
maxy0987 said:
Just a few little pieces of advice, i havent got any tats but my sister has a few.

Dont get them anywhere they cant be covered up. My sister has flames on her left ankle/calf and now she's pretty much forced to wear pants (or very high boots) for the rest of her life because a lot of workplaces wont let you show tats.

hozy - that also goes for your neck mate, if it cant be covered up easy (either by your hair or a tshirt) you may find it becomes a problem, maybe get it a bit lower? I'm thinking of a trezub on my ankle or bicep or something

Get something with meaning, times change and so do tastes.

Dont get something really big unless you are 200% sure (and slightly crazy). If you change your mind somewhere down the track you'll hate looking in the mirror (and a personal note - I think big ones are ugly, small ones are much more tasteful)

Just my two cents.
the blokes right, i wont employ someone with a tattoo that can be easily seen.

V

vnberlwagon

Small ones are fine, keeping them covered is good especially from the UV of the sun, some inks aren't lightfast meaning UV over time and in sizeable amounts WILL break down pigments wrecking a good tatt. Depends what you want and what you tend to do in the future workwise, can't see too many bosses caring if you work in a factory or on a building site. If ya get small ones try and get them to link up somehow.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
K well with all the dramas of last week... here it is.... got it done this arvo!

P06-22-06_18.jpg

D.

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
cbb01 said:
Right Leg - Mrs Ned Kelly - a female version of Ned with Blue eyes to match my wifes with a couple of shotguns and burning money flying around

Does this mean you don't trust her with a credit card? :p hehe

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
04 VZ SS Impulse Blue Ute
hey looks awesome countess, any meaning behind the design or you just liked the look of it?

I'll post pics up of mine when i get them done in about a month, Hopefully this thread is still alive then ^_^

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
yeah there is a reason... 3 is a special number for me, also Im having the bottom 2 coloured one pink one blue for my kids....

& stars being bright & having points, well thats more reasons again ;)

D.

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
04 VZ SS Impulse Blue Ute
ah k that's awesome, mine don't really have meaning, like nothing of HUGE significance but in Latin i'm getting Veritas Aequitas meaning "truth and Justice"
how old are your children?

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
8 & 6, & they think is 'so cool mum' lol

D.