Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Thread for Those That Have Left Us Before Their Time Was Up (the trolls)

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
many of us have been here a long time, we signed up because we had commodore, but moved onto other vehicles. doesnt stop us staying members here, and being mods/admins still helping the forum run as it should.

That's cool, a simple no drama response is all it takes.....I don't have a problem with it, btw.

But can't a guy have a sense of humour around here, it was harmless humour, and I was made out to sound like I'm some kind of arsehole prick, which I'm not, I've actually put a lot of effort to help with problems on this board , if I have some experience or knowledge in that area, even though I've only been here a short time
Jesus, why are most people here so damn serious all the time anyway?

If all you long time regulars and mods want me to leave the forum....let me know, because I'd rather not be a member if I'm not welcome here, because you think I'm not a decent guy with anything of value to offer (and I don't even know why).

Seriously guys, if you have a problem with me, spill it....no point being passive aggressive....get it off your chest.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Ive still got mine.

Came close to buying a Pulsar last week but ended up buying a push bike. Dunno if thats better or worse.

Life some times gives us difficult choices :p

I would of gone pushie for sure.

you must be thinking of garth, who isnt the owner. darren is lol

Same dif right :p

As for Mr Nitro_X

image.png

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
That's cool, a simple no drama response is all it takes.....I don't have a problem with it, btw.

But can't a guy have a sense of humour around here, it was harmless humour, and I was made out to sound like I'm some kind of arsehole prick, which I'm not, I've actually put a lot of effort to help with problems on this board , if I have some experience or knowledge in that area, even though I've only been here a short time
Jesus, why are most people here so damn serious all the time anyway?

If all you long time regulars and mods want me to leave the forum....let me know, because I'd rather not be a member if I'm not welcome here, because you think I'm not a decent guy with anything of value to offer (and I don't even know why).

Seriously guys, if you have a problem with me, spill it....no point being passive aggressive....get it off your chest.

Not sure why the hostile responses for you original question, it was clearly tongue in cheek and the smiley face with the the tongue out CLEARLY gave that away.

Come on people, he was not trying to start anything apart from a little humor, which the last two pages of this thread have been missing.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
ahh another user reading too far into posts.

no ones asking you to leave, if we wanted you gone, the ole banstick wouldve been swung about by now.

if you think we think you're an asshole though, maybe rethink how you reply to posts...

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
ahh another user reading too far into posts.

no ones asking you to leave, if we wanted you gone, the ole banstick wouldve been swung about by now.

if you think we think you're an asshole though, maybe rethink how you reply to posts...

Please give me an example of these replies, so I can understand where you're coming from.
Seriously.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
Hey Nitro_X
I wouldn't let the replies worry you dude.
Obviously nobody noticed the big "LOL" you put at the end of your post to indicate it was meant to be humour and not a personal attack

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
As for Mr Nitro_X

image.png

LOL...this did make me laugh

Can you pass this on to AirStrike.....

go and read my comment about a page or two back, maybe he needs to relax
It was a harmless joke
He could have responded in kind or simply explained why he drives a Ford and is admin on this board
(remember, I am a newbie here, I don't know everyone's history)