Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Thread for Those That Have Left Us Before Their Time Was Up (the trolls)

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
TroyRulz007
TVR-161

Like dis if u cry everytim

Hertz Donut

Reaction score
Members Ride
Beastmode VS Equipe
Somehow I feel my life is poorer for having missed something. This thread is worthless without links. :(

Hertz Donut

Reaction score
Members Ride
Beastmode VS Equipe
Erk, found the beetmyvn thread. That's 30 seconds of my life I'm never getting back. DAMN YOU CURIOSITY, WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE STOPPED AT CAT MURDER? GAH!

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Is it sad I don't even know beetmyvn?

I'm not sad that PIR4TE has left us though, he was full of technical lingo and knew exactly what numbers to throw at people. Although I do miss our debates a little bit.

I miss ari....

And Greenfoam.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Pir4te was one smart cookie. Too bad he managed to get up the noses of the moderators so much.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Pir4te was one smart cookie. Too bad he managed to get up the noses of the moderators so much.

I think he was very computer literate and knew how to google the hell out of things. He was very informative with theory, but was little bit misguided on how things worked in the real world.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat

He was wise beyond his years. Admin couldn't handle it.

/sarcasm

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL

He had a lot of knowledge, but you cant go around shoving that knowledge down everyone's throats, and then crack the shits and report everyone else who has a different opinion.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
He had a lot of knowledge, but you cant go around shoving that knowledge down everyone's throats, and then crack the shits and report everyone else who has a different opinion.

True. Most of the people who were liked on the forum could also be the biggest a***holes at times (Pir4te, Ari etc). Maybe it's when they got on the grog or maybe they were bipolar. Created a lot of interest though. Have never seen a rocketship quite like Pir4te's though.