Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Thread for Those That Have Left Us Before Their Time Was Up (the trolls)

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Any genuine technical questions regarding modifying the GenIV using variable valve timing, dynamic compression, ethanol fraction and combustion phasing, AFM (!!) or anything else behind PIR4TE's 100bhp/litre 30mpg 6.1 Black Pearl rocketship can PM me, I'll ask him.
Those of you who turned out to be little more than belligerent backstabbers and brand lickers also welcome :yarr:

lol *shakes head*

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
A forum member came to your place of work to threaten you ?? , Mien Gott , some people are just #### ups .
Yep, the general forum community have no idea the fruit cakes we put up with sometimes.

rory

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF SV6 & 2006 Nissan Patrol ST
Any genuine technical questions regarding modifying the GenIV using variable valve timing, dynamic compression, ethanol fraction and combustion phasing, AFM (!!) or anything else behind PIR4TE's 100bhp/litre 30mpg 6.1 Black Pearl rocketship can PM me, I'll ask him.
Those of you who turned out to be little more than belligerent backstabbers and brand lickers also welcome :yarr:

I'm guessing you have a car very VERY similar to PIR4TE's and happen to have very similar mods too? Just a hunch. ;)

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2

Talking to yourself is a sign of insanity you know :p

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
I've received more than my share of threats from other JC members over the years, 10/10 would do again.

Isnt that more of a Hozy kind of request

You act like everyone hasn't already seen it.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
FB is the same. Will give Adam69 some credit though, he had the balls to actually do something in person, the majority of people stay hidden behind the screen or their friends.

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
Surprised (also relieved) I'm not mentioned, though I was a troll/rude sob at times, this has to be the best site for everything Holden I've ever seen. + I feel safer posting now a few of the a**holes are gone.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS