Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The thread to compliment a business

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
All too often we read posts where people complain about a business that has 'allegedly' done a bad job or the wrong thing. Almost on a daily basis. Well this thread is purely to praise or compliment a business who has done a good job or done the right thing by you (the consumer).

NOTE:
This thread is to name businesses who have done a good job.
Please keep conversations out of this thread. If you want to know more PM the person in question
No whinging or arguing.
Be honest and straight to the point.
Keep it car related
Please use the template I have included below.​

NAME OF BUSINESS:
LOCATION/SUBURB/STATE:
DESCRIBE HE REASONS WHY THE BUSINESS SHOULD BE COMPLIMENTED:

FATMAT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
NAME OF BUSINESS: Goodguys Tyres
LOCATION/SUBURB/STATE: Pacific Hwy, Coffs Harbour, NSW
DESCRIBE THE REASONS WHY THE BUSINESS SHOULD BE COMPLIMENTED: One of the last businesses where customer satisfaction is the main priority. The price is allways negotiable too :thumbsup:

NAME OF BUSINESS: Brake Point
LOCATION/SUBURB/STATE: Marcia St, Coffs Harbour, NSW
DESCRIBE HE REASONS WHY THE BUSINESS SHOULD BE COMPLIMENTED: These guys really know what their doing, and have been in business for as long as i can remember. They are an authorised Pedders dealer and do everything from servicing to full blown race mods. The guys are all down to earth and willing to go out of their way to help anyone.

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
NAME OF BUSINESS:
Bridgestone Select (AKA Jobsons Discount Tyres and Mechanical)

LOCATION/SUBURB/STATE:
ALBION PARK, NSW (next to Autobarn)

DESCRIBE HE REASONS WHY THE BUSINESS SHOULD BE COMPLIMENTED:
These guys put two new tyres on the front and did another wheel alignment and it was spot on. PERFECT. For two years I've been unable to find anyone that could do a decent wheel alignment, fighting with wandering steering and scrubbing out tyres. No one seemed to be able to fix it. These guys did it first time. I also got a before and after print out of all alignment figures as requested.

I've also had an oil leak that I couldn't pinpoint. He checked it and told me it was the oil pressure switch/sensor under the oil filter.

Other positives were they have an incredibly clean workshop and a large glass window in the waiting area where you could have a coffee and watch exactly what they were doing in the entire workshop. I like to see whats going on. Prices were very good and they spoke to me like a normal person.Good on ya Kevin and Craig.

Last edited:

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
Let's keep this going.....

NAME OF BUSINESS:
ZZ Performance

ZZPerformance

LOCATION/SUBURB/STATE:
Wyoming, Michigan, USA

DESCRIBE THE REASONS WHY THE BUSINESS SHOULD BE COMPLIMENTED:
These guys are the people to go to if you want or need parts for your Supercharged V6 engine. I needed a new intake manifold gasket set as well as new supercharger gasket and o-rings. Just those three items from Holden would set me back $236.35. $165 of that would be just the intake gasket. I ordered the whole lot from ZZPerformance and the total came to just $156(AUD) including postage. On top of that the parts supplied are genuine GM including the intake gasket which is the tough aluminum one.

I placed the order with ZZP at 12:00AM on Wednesday. Parcel arrived today (Monday) and 1:15pm. Order was payed for via Paypal and shipped the same day.

Thank you to ZZPerformance! :thumbsup: