Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Trump2020 Thread.

Tailgunner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2 SSV Redline wagon
By been the most corrupt president in US history? By ignoring the law and suing anyone who dares speak the truth? By firing anyone who does not agree with his opinion? By racking up record debt?

I mean, he only started his company with a small loan from his father, got bankrupted a few times, been dodging the tax man since before I was born and various other scams. He plays golf like he does business! A perfect(ly) stable genius...

He may very well win another term, not because he's doing a good job but because the democrats still don't know how to work as a team ,put forward 1 decent candidate and get behind them 100%. The problem with US politics is money which rules who wins, the public vote is a joke because the politician with the most votes doesn't necessarily win the election. Democracy? I think they call it but really it's not.

At least Nixon was man enough to resign when he got caught!

And whilst the US quickly becomes the laughing stock of the free world, China and Russia are using a combination of soft and hard power to take over parts of the world unchallenged (except for this Coronavirus).
So much Wrongology in this post.
Let's start with the easy one - "bankrupted a few times". Dude has started well over 100 different companies, I think 3 or 4 went into Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Trump has never personally been bankrupt.
I've started two companies, both failed. Most start ups do fail! My record is perfect 0-2.
Trump is rolling a 96% success rate!

Tailgunner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2 SSV Redline wagon
The difference is that under Trump, the rate of US population growth has been slowest in over century.

His good economic news really just comes from sharing the same size cake with fewer people. Low unemployment because of the same jobs growth amongst a lower increase in the number of new workers available. Higher GDP per capita because of a lower “per capita”. Other parts of Trump’s good news are secondary effects of that – e.g. low unemployment builds confidence.

Given that the US fertility rate is below replacement, all US population growth is from migration (or migration interaction) . The decline in US population is from the decline in immigration.

Controlling immigration has been Trump’s main policy mandate, it has been effective and it has delivered on its promised outcomes. The US electorate who voted for Trump knew what the were voting for, and it had exactly the effect they desired. They were not misinformed or misguided in any way.

Trump has not been “lucky” on the economy, as his detractors claim. Clear policy, effectively delivered, expected results achieved. End of story.
H/t Catallaxy Files.
Trump is god

Tailgunner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2 SSV Redline wagon
The most corrupt President in history?
Fk, link please.
Investigating shady stuff makes you corrupt now?
What a time to be alive.
Orange Man Bad

Tailgunner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2 SSV Redline wagon
Kiwi in da ute -
Gay.
Watch my Trump Thug Life clip from earlier.

Tailgunner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2 SSV Redline wagon
I'm just trying to help the Commo Kommunity out with some timely investment advice

Tailgunner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2 SSV Redline wagon
Car mods ain't free, last time I looked?
Fk em', make the shady bookies pay for them.
See you at the lights, poofters!