Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Trump2020 Thread.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I learnt about trump when he first made his TV show. People that have this anti trump agenda are literally fools and have been brain washed. I have always thought Republicans are a bit too conservative so I have always looked at the dems as the morally superior party, until trump when they went cray cray.

I also used to vote labor until they started to kowtow to the greens now they sit second last on the ballot paper and liberal by default got to second from the top.

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
He runs the country the same way he ran/runs his business. He has the intelligence and experience to make it work. More than most politicians out there and has years of success to back it up. His delivery can be quite rough though.

Slick_Vp_23

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY10 SSV M6
I really don’t care for American politics and don’t know why so many Australians do. Neither side of the current political system is going to save us now, the death of humanity would be good for this planet. Everyone thinks they’re “dogs gift”. The right, left and centre. It’s just human nature.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I really don’t care for American politics and don’t know why so many Australians do. Neither side of the current political system is going to save us now, the death of humanity would be good for this planet. Everyone thinks they’re “dogs gift”. The right, left and centre. It’s just human nature.
The old left wing trick of diverting the topic.
It matters greatly seeing as the US is our strongest ally, largest trading partner, have the largest amount of investment in our country, is the worlds largest economy and I can keep going. Only a fool would think US politics does not matter, look at Russia it obviously matters to them......

Slick_Vp_23

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY10 SSV M6
The old left wing trick of diverting the topic.
It matters greatly seeing as the US is our strongest ally, largest trading partner, have the largest amount of investment in our country, is the worlds largest economy and I can keep going. Only a fool would think US politics does not matter, look at Russia it obviously matters to them......
You assume too much. Assumption is the mother of all f’ ups. Also... China?? Largest economy, you made me laugh.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
images (31).jpeg

Tailgunner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2 SSV Redline wagon
Bumping this drunken thread! Good work lads, I'm on the scroll back.
Trump now 1.57

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
He runs the country the same way he ran/runs his business. He has the intelligence and experience to make it work. More than most politicians out there and has years of success to back it up. His delivery can be quite rough though.

By been the most corrupt president in US history? By ignoring the law and suing anyone who dares speak the truth? By firing anyone who does not agree with his opinion? By racking up record debt?

I mean, he only started his company with a small loan from his father, got bankrupted a few times, been dodging the tax man since before I was born and various other scams. He plays golf like he does business! A perfect(ly) stable genius...

He may very well win another term, not because he's doing a good job but because the democrats still don't know how to work as a team ,put forward 1 decent candidate and get behind them 100%. The problem with US politics is money which rules who wins, the public vote is a joke because the politician with the most votes doesn't necessarily win the election. Democracy? I think they call it but really it's not.

At least Nixon was man enough to resign when he got caught!

And whilst the US quickly becomes the laughing stock of the free world, China and Russia are using a combination of soft and hard power to take over parts of the world unchallenged (except for this Coronavirus).