Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

the unluckiest ve ute

The_Fat_Man

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VE omega ute 3.6 AY6
it all started back on the 21/09/2008 my car was sitting in the grafton depot of countrylink compound. when between 2:30am and 10:30am some one got under the fence and kicked the sh!t out of it. there are no security cameras in the area so i cant identify who did it and i cant think of anyone. basicaly i needed a new door skin, tray skin, door trim, window and the front quater pannel had to be beaten to mach it up. basicaly the whole passenger side of my baby was hit.. with bare feet i might add. the cops here didnt want to hear about it so i just had to deal with it and the stupid insurance company who will remain nameless. ok so almost 4 weeks after the initial damage i get my ute back. so at 8:30am i get my (metalic black) VE V6 Omega ute back from the smash repairers wich did an awesome job and at 3pm that same day it was back their after getting T-boned at an intersection around town. so there i am 6 and a half hours after i get it back its back getting another quote. ill put pictures up tomorrow but it needs a new front quater pannel, door skin and they tray skin will be half cut moulded. ill have a whole new passenger side of my car once i get it back... not an original pannel on it.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
bit of bad luck mate. no good at all. did you have to pay the excess on the vandal damage? i hate that.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Far out... I feel sorry for you and your ute!

I know how upset I was when I hit a roo, hit a pole in a car park and then almost wrote mine off because of a stupid truck driver!

I am guessing the insurer is NRMA, cos they suck balls :(

djeyecon

black is back.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Ute 3.8 S V6
aww mate thats the worst luck one can take. i would be clinically depressed if that ever happened to me.

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
That is the most damage iv ever heard of without actually rolling the car. Feel for ya, your car is cursed man.

The_Fat_Man

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VE omega ute 3.6 AY6
yea we both walked away from the tbone fine... im thinkin the car is cursed but im not gunna get rid of it. if i can remember how to post pics ill put the ones of the mallicious damage up today and take the ones of the t bone... on the up side my hard lid should be here today.

P8100027.jpg
P8100028.jpg
P8100029.jpg
P8100030.jpg

Last edited: