Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Unthinkable

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
hahaha.. Yeah.. The condensation ain't come back as yet.. had me REAL worried though..

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
Pff, my dad's statesman fogs up. It's just the condensation. Usually coz moistures in the car.

Also, you guys still got windows that open up in your cars? :p Personally, I reckon having the windows open is better. A) FOr the enviroment B) The air circulates, and it's fresh air. 3) Less fuel consumption, but, why worry, seeing as fuels so cheap nowadays! :p

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
jacool92 said:
Pff, my dad's statesman fogs up. It's just the condensation. Usually coz moistures in the car.

Also, you guys still got windows that open up in your cars? :p Personally, I reckon having the windows open is better. A) FOr the enviroment B) The air circulates, and it's fresh air. 3) Less fuel consumption, but, why worry, seeing as fuels so cheap nowadays! :p

There's fog.. then there's EXCESSIVE WATER, to the point you need a chamois to get rid of it!

Jimboss

Reaction score
tr3nt said:
There's fog.. then there's EXCESSIVE WATER, to the point you need a chamois to get rid of it!

Needing a chamois to get rid of it is only one option, it would go away if you left the doors open for an hour or so (i do realise that that ain't always practical though), If you do have moisture in the car, next bright sunny (ie DRY) day, leave the doors open then the problem should be fixed ... for a while atleast (until you get all hot and steamy in the car again;) )

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
Or maybe, just leave the windows down...........also, your doors could be chok-full of water............not sure if Vns have them, but at the bottom of the innner door, there's holes. They could be blocked. Just get a twig and poke it through the two holes and see if any water comes out.

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
jacool92 said:
Okay............maybe you got a leak mate........

I'm assuming you have a VN or something?
he has a vr