Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Unthinkable

Streetvision

Scar-Non
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VP Commodore
I think someone was doing something naughty (and it happend in the movie titanic) in the back seat there :\

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Streetvision said:
I think someone was doing something naughty (and it happend in the movie titanic) in the back seat there :\

Lol.. I wish I could be so lucky at times mate! Nah, I can assure you there wasn't any "titanic" action!

VLCrewman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB\VL Crewman
So, you didn't sink any ships? Damn..... So, what were you doing back there? Anything we should know about?

Being a reasonably modernish carish type thing, try venting it first, dry day, open doors. If that doesn't make it go away, just check your carpets after it's rained, could be a leaky windscreen or something.

HIROLLA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SIII CAPRICE
tr3nt said:
Completely understandable.. but im talking condensation to the point you'd need a chamois to get rid of it.. NO joke.. I still have the stains from the water

(while sleeping).

Its cause you slept in it bro . <-- (fullstop)

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Yeah, im aware of that now.. cheers :D

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
tr3nt said:
Completely understandable.. but im talking condensation to the point you'd need a chamois to get rid of it.. NO joke.. I still have the stains from the water
(while sleeping).

The fog on the windows are from your breathing. The stains are probably where you pissed yourself while sleeping :p

Reaper

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
leave the poor guy alone. i have a leak in my driver's side floor. cant be bothered fixing it, too much like hard work really.
to check for a bigger leak, because the carpets dont let water from the floor pan to the top of the carpet through very well, you will need to remove the door sills and slide your hand under the carpet. if its wet underneith then its the cars leak, if its wet on top then its you having a leak!

Bazzdogs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore S
ok, explain to me this. What does it mean when the car fogs up on the OUTSIDE of the car. like an annoying fog not just a little spot. the kind of fog you would get on the inside, but on the outside. it only happens when me and some mates do maccas runs at 2 in the morning but i need to switch on the wipers to get rid of it and within like 30 seconds its back again. it just looks wierd driving down the road with your wipers on when theres no rain...