Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Unthinkable

maldotcom2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cammed mafless VS Calais 5-speed.
Back to the OP, condensation on the inside of the car is ofcourse related to moisture inside the car. I've heard that it can be attributed to a leaking heater core, amongst other things.

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
Back to the OP, condensation on the inside of the car is ofcourse related to moisture inside the car. I've heard that it can be attributed to a leaking heater core, amongst other things.

He doesnt care,the threads 3 years old FFS.

maldotcom2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cammed mafless VS Calais 5-speed.
The OP may not care, but bazzdogs must have found this thread when searching for an answer to his own problem. I'll assume that since this is on a public forum another user may stumble upon this thread in their quest for a solution and all the information will then be relevant to him/her.

Bazzdogs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore S
i never check dates, if its an open forum on a topic related to a problem of mine why start another thread? this is why when you search for something you get several threads on the same topic... but this can also come from lazy members. but anyway, whats with fogging up on the outside?