Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Viral Thread

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
Stupid, arrogant entitlement is limited to any particular sex or race.
*is not* limited?
I am not entitled, just not stoopid enough to (allegedly) go to Melbourne to (allegedly) pick up luxury goods that (allegedly) did not belong to me or (allegedly) attend parties. Then go to various licenced establishments in Sydney (allegedly).

BrettP75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais S1 6.0Ltr
Yeah not really the premiers or PM’s fault when F%#K wits can’t stay home or follow a simple instruction, or even slightly show any sign of giving a chit about their fellow citizens. Like fekk me, I had to go out today and being in Sydney masks aren’t mandatory but a place I went to said it was a requirement, took me by surprise a bit, didn’t have one, I fekked off to the nearest Priceline and fekkin bought one. Didn’t carry on like a retard didn’t yell at staff who are only doing a job trying to keep everyone safe. Hopefully Darwinism catches up with these fekkers who continuously and blatantly flout the rules.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I'm in ACT I just bought some masks before the rush. It's only a matter of time before shops start making it a requirement of entry everywhere.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
So Vic is now fully locked down.

Although i await the first person from somewhere like Wildwood for being fined for being more than 5km from home shopping for essentials.
I know i'm borderline with the 5km radius.
And lets see when we continue legit essential powerline in the country the abuse that we cop and the places not allowing "metro" people to stay in the country areas. Because its already started.

And to think all it took was people not to be self entitled or make stupid decisions.
Yes we all seem to know how it started, we can't change the past (Hotel Quarantine).
But we had the ability to change the now and future. So thanks to those that didn't help the cause.

Last edited:

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
My understanding is regional Victoria is not subject to the 5km rule... they are now at stage 3 again (restaurants shut for sit in etc)

The reason we now have 6 weeks of this is because people though it was OK to drive from Melbourne to Wodonga for a burger...
Or deliberately try and breach the city checkpoints and film themselves doing it for social media points
Or quote the UN Human rights law to go to Bunnings or a post office without a mask.

As has been said above, if the virus targeted stupidity we'd be much better off.

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
the road blokes achieved SFA plenty of corona virus infected Melburnians sneaked into Gippsland they were driving around the road blokes. How many others wrote their own letters saying they were stealing a locals job and sneaked in? By the end of the week the whole state will most likely have it.