Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Viral Thread

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Last edited:

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
One thing I would like to note is that after 12 months it's still only a 1 in 10 chance of getting corona virus in thr US. That's the whole year not a current statistic. The rolling stat would be way lower like 1 in 200.
Another thing you completely fail to note is that that many of hospital systems in the USA are now under so much stress that emergency and intensive care wards are full of Covid-19 patients (an increasing number of whom are the front-line staff from those facilities) and have no empty beds, meaning that some ambulances containing heart-attack, motor vehicle accident, or shooting victims are having to queue for hours waiting for someone to die so their passengers be offloaded.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Another thing you completely fail to note is that that tmany of hospital systems in the USA are now under so much stress that emergency and intensive care wards are full of Covid-19 patients (an increasing number of whom are the front-line staff from those facilities) and have no empty beds, meaning that some ambulances containing heart-attack, motor vehicle accident, or shooting victims are having to queue for hours waiting for someone to die so their passengers be offloaded.
Can you provide proof? It seems very good proof is needed in a political thread on JC so you need to provide some proof of these claims.
I'm sure Skydrol will have something to say about the hospital system too seeing as his wife works in it.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Another thing you completely fail to note is that that many of hospital systems in the USA are now under so much stress that emergency and intensive care wards are full of Covid-19 patients (an increasing number of whom are the front-line staff from those facilities) and have no empty beds, meaning that some ambulances containing heart-attack, motor vehicle accident, or shooting victims are having to queue for hours waiting for someone to die so their passengers be offloaded.
Send them to Skydrols place. No Coronavirus there.

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Last edited:

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Can you provide proof? It seems very good proof is needed in a political thread on JC so you need to provide some proof of these claims.
I'm sure Skydrol will have something to say about the hospital system too seeing as his wife works in it.
I don't need to prove anything. I have an informed opinion. Yes it is an opinion. It has been informed. By reading facts. Facts written by experts. Experts in the fields of medicine and science.

You have reckons. Reckons are like hunches. They are not informed. In fact, as ideas go, they are barely formed at all.

Writing this way is like how your mum used to feed you. I cut it into smaller pieces so you can learn how to eat it properly.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I don't need to prove anything. I have an informed opinion. Yes it is an opinion. It has been informed. By reading facts. Facts written by experts. Experts in the fields of medicine and science.

You have reckons. Reckons are like hunches. They are not informed. In fact, as ideas go, they are barely formed at all.

Writing this way is like how your mum used to feed you. I cut it into smaller pieces so you can learn how to eat it properly.
So you don't have proof. More baseless claims.
Every time anyone that argues against you, Derek or immortality we have the burden of proof bestowed upon us. But when the balls served back into your court you crubmle like a fool and can't provide sh.t.

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
So you don't have proof. More baseless claims.
Every time anyone that argues against you, Derek or immortality we have the burden of proof bestowed upon us. But when the balls served back into your court you crubmle like a fool and can't provide sh.t.
You didn't read the post before the one you replied to. I replied twice.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
You didn't read the post before the one you replied to. I replied twice.
Okay that might be an already busy hospital. You might be right but I would still like skydrols input into this specific section of the argument as he seems to know more than us about it.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
A guy was saying to me "why dont we just lock down the vulnerable" well that makes sense to me.
Which vulnerable would that be ?

The elderly ?

Asthmatics ?

The obese ?

Those with cancer, heart disease, lung disease, immune deficiency etc etc ?

And the people that care for the vulnerable ?