Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Viral Thread

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Is your beloved CNN hosted there, makes a different? Still CNN.

Rumble, Butchute, Streamable, etc are hosting sites. Just like JC is a car forum like many others. The content came from CNN, the most trusted news channel. So what different does it make where is hosted?

Alinsky Rule #13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
I'm from Straya mate. CNN means nothing to me. My point is the story is not hosted on a mothership. It was not run by multiple news outlets because it was deemed a baseless conspiracy theory. The only place you could find it was a site where nut jobs gather and moderation doesn't exist. It's in the same league as a flerfer uploading flerfer crackpotisms to YouTube and calling it breaking news for the 'woke'

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
CTV (Canada TV News)

Straws yesterday old news, what about Masks. Poor turtles cannot catch a break for shît.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
SAN DIEGO (KGTV) - Health experts are weighing in after a local nurse tested positive for COVID-19 more than a week after receiving the Pfizer vaccine.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
SAN DIEGO (KGTV) - Health experts are weighing in after a local nurse tested positive for COVID-19 more than a week after receiving the Pfizer vaccine.

Well with my limited medical knowledge that makes sense. Seeing as a vaccine has part of the virus in it then you would assume it would show up in a test.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Well with my limited medical knowledge that makes sense. Seeing as a vaccine has part of the virus in it then you would assume it would show up in a test.
If that is the case... I rather take my chances. If is time for me go, c'est la vie !!

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
“We know from the vaccine clinical trials that it’s going to take about 10 to 14 days for you to start to develop protection from the vaccine, That first dose we think gives you somewhere around 50 per cent, and you need that second dose to get up to 95 per cent,” Dr Ramers said.

Why let the facts get in the way of a good clickbait....

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Officers from Gloucestershire Constabulary arrested the woman yesterday on suspicion of a public order offence.

A statement from Gloucestershire Police said: "Following a number of reports in relation to a video filmed by a member of the public at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital and posted online, officers arrested a 46-year-old woman yesterday (Tuesday 29 December) on suspicion of a public order offence.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
So what? Queanbeyan hospital (in my locality) was exactly the same, it was prepared as a surge site for a worst case scenario. All routine services were ceased and staff relocated to other facilities. It became a ghost town. Of course like this case, logical and pragmatic planning was seen as a conspiracy by all the crackpots. Since the worst didn't occur it has returned to normal. The Gloucester chain of hospitals report they only have 200 patients total in its care across all their sites but are ready for the worst...

My missus is a nurse if you're wondering. Hope she doesn't kill me in my sleep for uncovering the great reset LOL

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
So I watched this morons video. It's 11 minutes. About 7 minutes of actual exploration, mostly her ranting rubbish. Here is a map of the hospital campus. She barely covered a few percent

018348793_1-a6613185729e3adaa7f596c0c8f3f85c.png

This is in the same realms as paparazzi shooting 250fps while a celebrity blinks and then saying they're on crack