Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Viral Thread

immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX s2 Calais S/C
Stress is a big killer too, no doubt your right wing tendencies are adding to your stress levels!

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Eating for pleasure all the time is a slow and silent killer. As I approached my 40's I started focusing on eating for nutrition first with bursts of pleasure here and there. The difference in health that made was significant for me. My weight management became 80% diet 20% exercise, which I found astounding

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
So I've keep hearing people saying the rona vaccine should be mandatory.
I can't understand why for over 18yo people it should be?
If you're affraid of catching the rona and there's a vaccine available you can take it and now you wont catch rona. But how does me catching it and you being safe from it effect you?????

It's literally like telling some one to wear a helmet while riding a push bike while you're on a bike wearing a helmet.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Eating for pleasure all the time is a slow and silent killer. As I approached my 40's I started focusing on eating for nutrition first with bursts of pleasure here and there. The difference in health that made was significant for me. My weight management became 80% diet 20% exercise, which I found astounding
I bet this sort of diet would help with coronavirus too. It's probably why prisoners cope so well with the virus as they only get fed what they need to live.

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
If you're affraid of catching the rona and there's a vaccine available you can take it and now you wont catch rona. But how does me catching it and you being safe from it effect you?????

It's literally like telling some one to wear a helmet while riding a push bike while you're on a bike wearing a helmet.
Everyone who can be vaccinated should be, to protect the people who can't be vaccinated.
It's a simple concept called altruism, which seems to be beyond the understanding of self-centered onanists.
There are individuals who have medical conditions that preclude them from having some vaccinations. Having the majority of society vaccinated prevents those individuals from being exposed to the diseases they cannot be vaccinated against. It has always been thus; for polio, tuberculosis, measles, diphtheria, etc.
No need to respond as your past obvious displays of ignorance and lack of empathy have shown that you would merely be repeating your long-held belief that all such persons are so far below the standard you accept as deserving of life that they are better off dead.

It's actually like your dad saying to your mum "I'll wear a condom if you get pregnant" and then you arrived, and now he's "Oh phuck!"

immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX s2 Calais S/C

Because someone like you would walk around spreading said virus to people who can't afford to get sick because of other health issues which would be complicated by this virus.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Because someone like you would walk around spreading said virus to people who can't afford to get sick because of other health issues which would be complicated by this virus.
No! If I got the virus I would happily use up two weeks of sick leave and isolate. I've never had more than two days off on sick leave.
I've also had a bad reaction to a vaccine once before.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
No! If I got the virus I would happily use up two weeks of sick leave and isolate. I've never had more than two days off on sick leave.
I've also had a bad reaction to a vaccine once before.
Jesus dude, there's no end to the stupid. The killer with covid are those who are asymptomatic. You could infect 500 people before your even know you're contagious. Plenty of people have reactions or conditions that prevent vaccinations hence the altruism of those who vaccinate on your behalf to protect you. Even though you're an uneducated jackass, I'd still prefer you didn't die avoidably along with anyone else in our great land

I don't support mandatory vaccination, aside the no jab no privileges policies but I certainly hope most folk will do the right thing

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Jesus dude, there's no end to the stupid. The killer with covid are those who are asymptomatic. You could infect 500 people before your even know you're contagious. Plenty of people have reactions or conditions that prevent vaccinations hence the altruism of those who vaccinate on your behalf to protect you. Even though you're an uneducated jackass, I'd still prefer you didn't die avoidably along with anyone else in our great land

I don't support mandatory vaccination, aside the no jab no privileges policies but I certainly hope most folk will do the right thing
Okay so how many can't get the vaccine? 1 in 1,000? 1 in 10,000?
Lets say in the UK there's 1 in 50 with the virus without vaccinations well 1.4 mill vaccinated. The chances of me being infected with the virus for two weeks and passing it on to a rare case of someone that can't get a vaccine is astronomical.
Yes it can happen but it's more likely you'll die in a car crash.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Well well well... 'Rona cases on the rise.

My missus hospital has some new cases, but check this out, came from the staff. They are all sick like dogs, what they all have in common? They took the 'Rona shot.

They had near 0 cases, beside the occasional here and there with nothing to show for, now the staff is down by 10% because they took the shot.

Here is the kicker, they cannot sue the Pharmaceutical or take any legal action because they put themselves (pharma) above the law, legally.