Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Viral Thread

Shangus

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Magnum ute and VZ Cross6 One Tonner
I was thinking about moreso because I can own better guns for cheaper.
Get off this forum, stop wasting your time, get your passport and go. A wise man once said,” There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path”. Life is too short, follow your dream or live a life of regret. The choice is yours

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Get off this forum, stop wasting your time, get your passport and go. A wise man once said,” There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path”. Life is too short, follow your dream or live a life of regret. The choice is yours
I get the feeling that ship sailed a while ago....

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I get the feeling that ship sailed a while ago....
As smart as you project you are you seem to spend a lot of time ganging up on me with other like a bully.
And yet you wonder why I'm cranky...

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Yea I'll just call up quantas and book in a flight :facepalm:

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT

Disclaimer
VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.
The strengths of VAERS are that it is national in scope and can quickly provide an early warning of a safety problem with a vaccine. As part of CDC and FDA’s multi-system approach to post-licensure vaccine safety monitoring, VAERS is designed to rapidly detect unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse events, also known as “safety signals.” If a safety signal is found in VAERS, further studies can be done in safety systems such as the CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) or the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) project. These systems do not have the same scientific limitations as VAERS, and can better assess health risks and possible connections between adverse events and a vaccine.
Key considerations and limitations of VAERS data:
  • Vaccine providers are encouraged to report any clinically significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS, whether or not they believe the vaccine was the cause.
  • Reports may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information.
  • The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines.
  • VAERS data is limited to vaccine adverse event reports received between 1990 and the most recent date for which data are available.
  • VAERS data do not represent all known safety information for a vaccine and should be interpreted in the context of other scientific information.

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Former professor of physics Denis Rancourt: Stirring sh1t since 2005, disciplined & suspended for "copyright infringement", sacked in 2009, sued by fellow professor for libel 2011-2014. Climate change denialist.

Nah thanks. I'll not bother watching another one of your bullsh1t videos from bullsh1t people with bullsh1t agendas.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Former professor of physics Denis Rancourt: Stirring sh1t since 2005, disciplined & suspended for "copyright infringement", sacked in 2009, sued by fellow professor for libel 2011-2014. Climate change denialist.

Nah thanks. I'll not bother watching another one of your bullsh1t videos from bullsh1t people with bullsh1t agendas.
So because people like you attack this guy you dismiss him?
I'm not going to watch the video because I will likely dissagree with it but I'm just observing. I think the reasons you give aren't adequate to dismiss someone.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
So because people like you attack this guy you dismiss him?
I went a more roundabout way of questioning of the validity of posting a video by a physicist, but UTENZ has hit the nail on the head. He has no qualifications to talk with authority about care home deaths, and has a history of radical views and suspect practices.

I'm not going to watch the video because I will likely dissagree with it but I'm just observing.
Now I get why you think the way you do. If something doesn't reinforce your own view, it not worth watching (and by extension reading or listening to?)
Echo chamber much??