Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Viral Thread

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
"Life is an experience that has no survivors" is not a new concept.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
"No one gets out of here alive" - Jim Morrison

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Gladys can't resist a hard hat photo op.....

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV and VE SV6

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
So I'm 3 or 4 mins in and we just heatd it. These people don't believe in the virus.
Trump however did and tried to stop it. But when people do people how can you blame Trump?

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV and VE SV6
So I'm 3 or 4 mins in and we just heatd it. These people don't believe in the virus.
Trump however did and tried to stop it. But when people do people how can you blame Trump?
Trump said it was “just a flu” and it would go away by itself! I’m sure there’s always going to be nutters that refuse to believe the truth but the fact of the matter is Trump threw fuel on that fire, as he did with a lot of stuff during his presidency.

Its sad that there are people not saying goodbye to their families because they believe they will be fine.

immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX s2 Calais S/C
He did, he recommended people inject household cleaners as a cure. Sage advice!

He didn't believe in masks and refused to wear one himself. Leading by example.... Worse then that, he made masks a political football and called anybody that wore one a Leftist democrat, kinda like you do Shane, it's always the Lefts fault! Those Left wing nutters are to blame for all this, tanking economies and all.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
He did, he recommended people inject household cleaners as a cure. Sage advice!

He didn't believe in masks and refused to wear one himself. Leading by example.... Worse then that, he made masks a political football and called anybody that wore one a Leftist democrat, kinda like you do Shane, it's always the Lefts fault! Those Left wing nutters are to blame for all this, tanking economies and all.
He never said inject bleach into your self. I thought you could understand context. He might be stupid for asking the question if there is something like bleach that will help but was making a statement that he was asking not suggesting. But the lefty news companies displayed it like he was telling people to inject bleach.

With masks. Yes they work but the argument from people is they impede their rights and that is actually correct. Trump wasn't going to alienate his supporter base plus it technically is unconstitutional.
But yes if Trump made masks mandatory just like Biden has we would see an instantaneous drop of cases............. Biden can only enforce them on federal property again you and otheres are twisting facts.
Why would Trump comit political suicide by making masks mandatory on Federal property when it will have zero impact on the death toll?????

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Trump said it was “just a flu” and it would go away by itself! I’m sure there’s always going to be nutters that refuse to believe the truth but the fact of the matter is Trump threw fuel on that fire, as he did with a lot of stuff during his presidency.

Its sad that there are people not saying goodbye to their families because they believe they will be fine.
Again taking his words out of context. I'm draining my memory and could be wrong but I think he said this could be just a flu he never said it was.
He was also relying on the WHO at the time too.
Also at that time Nancy Pelosi scorned him for suhting international travel between China and the US calling it racist and told people to go to China town in NY city. Which intern had the first mass outbreak in the US cementing the covid virus outbreak in the US.

After which it was now internal to the US and there was not much more the Federal government could do.

But don't let facts get in the way of a good storey.

immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX s2 Calais S/C
Yes, we all took everything Trump said out of context, all except you right?

What a load of BS, unconstitutional? Where in the US constitution does it mention masks are not mandatory? It's worse then that, the Right actually went so far as to say that masks actually encouraged the virus.

You Shane need to realise that when someone like Trump says something his dimwitted followers take it as Gospel and will do it regardless if it makes sense or not.

The Chinese Travel ban was racist because it only banned Chinese people and let everybody else still come in on flights from the same destinations and that is the same reason the Chinese travel ban actually failed to prevent the virus from spreading as well as the fact the Chinese hid how bad the virus was and how transmissible it was and the WHO were also complicit in delaying the release of info to appease the Chinese.

If Trump was serious about keeping the virus out he should have put in a total travel ban, why don't you do some research and see how most of the initial strains of virus entered the US ;)