Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Viral Thread

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Floating Petri dishes, makes perfect US sense. Glad those few hundred avoidable deaths a day don't mean anything, you seem like a great human, not at all paranoid, deluded and so empathetic towards your fellow man

immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX s2 Calais S/C
Politics before life. Smart.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV and VE SV6

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Monaro CV8, Cross 6 Crewman, Territory Ghia.
This is not a conspiracy / fear mongering BS post based on what may be happening in places that are not Australia.

With regard to the latest COVID plagued ex-Melbourne travellers through NSW to QLD, I have spent the last couple of hours looking through pages of QLD Health instructions to find out what pass / declaration is required to enter QLD from a place which is not a declared a hotspot.

My son and his family are having next week on the Gold Coast, and he maintains that he does not need a declaration as they are not from a hotspot.
My logic is that if you are not from a hot spot, how do the authorities know that you ae not.
Take pot luck, get stopped, say you are not from a hot spot, carry on our way as per normal .......... BS, nothing is that easy.
If that is the case, no wonder there are people abusing this slack-arsed QLD ‘system.’

I am confused by the lack of info available for travellers who are not from a COVID hotspot, as I may be in QLD next month, and I don’t want my son back on my doorstep next week if he is refused entry into QLD because he doesn’t have a piece of paper.

Anyone out there that can refer me to a QLD instruction which defines procedures for non-hotspot travellers. Or is it really pot luck.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Monaro CV8, Cross 6 Crewman, Territory Ghia.
Thanks. Been there, looked at that. None of the above apply, as I am not coming from VIC or a hotspot (at present).

Rang a mate in Ipswich and he said, 'I just drive into NSW and come back again, no pass, no questions'.
Seems all very slack to me. If it is so slack, why the pages of confusing requirements.,

Edit ..... I dug a bit deeper, (needed a bigger shovel) and played their silly game ....... No pass declaration needed, but it was last updated 26 May.
It would be more informative if this info was to be found in the pages of FAQs.
This will changequickly if they find any cases in NSW related to VIC travellers.

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Heading to the period of "Bretrayal" on institutions and academics.

15SUPERSPORT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Commodore/Chevy SS
Floating Petri dishes, makes perfect US sense. Glad those few hundred avoidable deaths a day don't mean anything, you seem like a great human, not at all paranoid, deluded and so empathetic towards your fellow man
So far, the "cure", you know the vaccines that are still officially classified as experimental, and have only received emergency use authorization and are not FDA approved here in the US, have killed more Americans than 9/11, more than Pearl Harbor, more than twice the population of my wife's hometown. If you want to insult my country with some offhanded bs remark, feel free. I for one won't be signing up for the experiment that kills little boys that most certainly wouldn't die from the virus itself. Those vaccine lines may be filled with lemmings from both of our countries, but they won't include me.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/13-year-old-boy-dies-after-second-pfizer-shot/

https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data