Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Viral Thread

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
And that's all the response one gets. No acknowledgement, acceptance, or agreement. Just ignoring, and an immediate jumping of track into deflection and a continuation of the same behaviour, the next return posting being an immediate off-topic piece of absolute bullshit counter-factual propaganda in yet another direction.

Skydrol can't hold up one side of a conversation, let alone a debate and seems to only frequent this place to get his jollies by trolling. We've tried asking nicely, talking calmly and sensibly, even resorted to slapping him with rolled up newspapers and rubbing his nose in it, but he just will not stop coming in here and shïtting on the rug.

JakovHard

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF S2 Ute
He was asked to keep such posts in this thread by immortality. If he does so, then he has complied with the admins request.

Not everyone sees the world as you do, and not all of what he posts is anti-vaccine propaganda. Some of it is easily verified at reputable sites with a few easy keystrokes.

Others, you close a few seconds after opening. :rolleyes:

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
I disagree with your opinion. A large majority of the content subject matter in Skydrol's posts over these past eighteen months could only be charitably described as 'alternative facts' which, when countered with truth, he has refused to contine debating and instead just moved on to posting the next manufactured falsehood spreading further misinformation. The guy is a bullshit regurgitator who refuses to admit he is wrong when he is shown to be spreading untruths.

JakovHard

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF S2 Ute
When you read the NZ herald, you're getting much the same. Opinions, a few factual pieces and a significant amount of "articles" pulled from social media.

It isn't difficult to ignore the BS. I'd rather that than censorship. You might miss real thought-provoking gems.

immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX s2 Calais S/C
90% of the news articles published in the Herald are them just re-publishing articles from other new outlets. The worst part is they paywall a lot of those articles which you can probably read for free from their original publishers, making money from someone else's work. Nope, the Herald has lost a lot of credibility in my eyes, they certainly aren't the news organization they used to be.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Best ignore I ever did.

Just an endless stream of repetitive conspiracy theories. Basically boiled down to wait and see, the end is coming soon. 18 months later, we are still here, dealing with the same $hit (posters)

I believe in the more politically based thread there were mentions of Krakens and judgment Day. That all fizzled out a bit didn't it? I see Republicans are back at it in California though. "We didn't win, other side must have cheated then"

hademall

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS CALAIS WAGON
90% of the news articles published in the Herald are them just re-publishing articles from other new outlets. The worst part is they paywall a lot of those articles which you can probably read for free from their original publishers, making money from someone else's work. Nope, the Herald has lost a lot of credibility in my eyes, they certainly aren't the news organization they used to be.
I haven’t read a newspaper for over twenty years. Back in the day, I used to read them all until I came to the realisation that I was just reading one persons views on the world.
Different ideas, views, perspectives etc, are what keeps the world honest, or so they say.
Yes there are the bull shxtters, on both sides by the way, but we need to be able to enlighten ourselves individually by having access to any relevant information which may make us more aware of how things will affect our lives.
I don’t believe we get this information through the usual media outlets.
But hey, I make my decisions based on who I am in life, what I’ve experienced and what best suits me moving forward. And I’ll tell you this, it’s not reading newspapers, listening to news radio or television, and it’s certainly not by being bullied by anyone who may have a different opinion on life than me.

immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

hademall

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS CALAIS WAGON
I'm gonna post this, not because of the gang link but rather a gang members comments about miss-information.

[/URL]
Firstly, we had gangs when we were kids. Theses people are grown adults (I think), and I find them to be quite pathetic personally. Why wouldn’t you not expect mis-information from these sorts.
Secondly, the gang planned to hold a Covid safe workshop! Is that whilst they are organising their pick up point for the next shipment of methamphetamine? Which is likely to go on to their own streets ultimately affecting many of their own people? Mmmm... Double standards, hypocrisy etc,
are some of the words that stand out. Like I said, pathetic! “Sheep in wolves clothing comes to mind.”

immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Did you read it? The gang leader is complaining about fake news in social media, online. Mentions Chan4 one of the great right wing conspiracy sites etc. I never said they were smart, just simply what he's dealing with.

Right now they seem to be co-operating with authorities so we'll wait and see where it goes.