Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

the Vt V6 memcal from mace engineering

bennyboy91

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
hi, still new to this lol.. so not sure if this is were i post!

i recently purchased the memcal for my VT V6 Berlina from mace engineering for $150 and i couldnt be happier,

just letting people know that it does everything they say!!

so far ive noticed power gains, and significant fuel saving!

my lastest fuel usage was, i had just over half a tank and already done 350km's. and i wasnt driving for economy, due to i had the boot in it to test it out and was impressed that i got that much out of half a tank! on the highways, the instant fuel at 100km/hr is around 6.3 to7.0. and crusing at 60, 70 is roughly the same.

idle is a hell of alot smoother also!

im loving the chip so far, best investment i have ever made!

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
i have heard about those chips from other manufactuers and have heard they aint the best im getting my v6 tunned for $1000 that includes the codes they need to get acsess to the memcal so after i have the codes the tunning should be cheaper if i want it done

bennyboy91

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
wa yours a series 1 or 2 mate?

It's a series 1 dude!

i have heard about those chips from other manufactuers and have heard they aint the best im getting my v6 tunned for $1000 that includes the codes they need to get acsess to the memcal so after i have the codes the tunning should be cheaper if i want it done

That's pretty sweet man, but I can't really afford the $1000 yet lol so just went for the cheeper option for now lol.

Greenfoam on this forum does them 4 $50

Serious? Chip swap? I got to keep my original invade I want to change back later.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
Serious? Chip swap? I got to keep my original invade I want to change back later.

u can chip swap if u like or buy 1 straight from him so u got ur original its up 2 u.