Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Walking Dead New Season

Tribble

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Series 2 V6 ute
I know the Walkers starve to death, just very very slowly, but still, how come there are still so damn many walking around still?

tonysholden22

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore
I know the Walkers starve to death, just very very slowly, but still, how come there are still so damn many walking around still?

Because there are still a lot of idiots running around. Just like that drunk black dude (forgot his name), he risked the lives of the whole group for a bottle of alcohol. I would've shot him right then and there, left him for dead for that stunt.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
SPOILERY TRAILER FOR SEASON 5 - WATCH AT YOUR OWN ENJOYMENT

Last edited by a moderator:

tonysholden22

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore
Boy, that is way too much information!!

Season 4 only got good along the end part but I'm sure the 5th will be so much better. 34 days!

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I like the show but was a drag when they stayed in that Prison for 2 seasons (I think is Season 3 and 4). A lot of their episodes were about a whole lot of nothing. Not sure at what point you guys are on the series but without spoiling it, they got the message and picked up the pace.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Actually thought the farm thing in season 1-2 dragged on.
Cant remember exactly what season but damn got bored.

Prison wasnt that great but was ok.

Beth episode, like the governor episode, hard to watch.

Otherwise, still like the show.

I know for budgets etc and back stories, they have to have filler episodes, but like that with most shows.

Z-Nation looks ok,

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I read on some website the 2nd Season on the farm, was a low budget season. Series producers were not sure if the show was going to be cancelled or not. Kind of testing the waters if they still have an audience. Season 3, the prison episodes were another low budget season. 4th season seems to be a hybrid which is ok with me, had more going on and now the 5th season has some WTF? Looks like they are going with separate story lines related to each other.