Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The what now thread

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Honestly, even from a female point of view, the only way your going to start getting over it is to go out and pick up, or date whatever.

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
^ exactly what i mean..... i dont wanna be one of those guys.

do you think people in relationships dont get laid? because if thats the case then im going to have to rethink my current status.

Even if you dont wanna go out and get herpes just go hang around some mates, hit the clubs, go a for a 3am kebab, jump in the car and go for a meaningless drive with a friend.

Getting out is gonna get you feeling good in no time

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
Mate I do know what your going through, October last year i met this girl through my mate at the local lounge, we had a talk, laugh etc it went well, didn't hook up but i did get her number.

After about a week of calling her we organised a movie date, forget what movie we watched but after that night we went back to her place and it went from there. So we started seeing each other more often, I was loving it, i thought we had a best connection, we couldn't get enough of each other, anyway long story short, we were together for about 6 months and it was great, then randomly she stopped msging me, when i went to see her she barely spoke, within a week of this she asked if we could go on a break.

I don't believe in this 'break' **** so i pretty much said so we arn't seeing each other anymore, and that was it, 6 months of awesome times all changed around within a week.

I honestly didn't know what to do with myself, i was lost, my best mates had never seen me in this condition, they all came around threw me in the car and took me to the strippers to get pissed and what not. I was in that mopy mood for a good two weeks, then i actually thought to myself. If i keep this up then everythings going to come crashing down. I did go clubbing also, didn't go just to smash some box, I went to have a good time, some ladies would come up and dance with me but i didn't think anything of it and just had a bloody good time.

I changed my life dramatically, I started doing gym nearly every day, joined up to do a advanced diploma in computer engineering so kick start my certification and now i've got a job at a design bathroom company managing the servers and computers there, and they said when i've finished schooling i've got a full time postion waiting for me, im pretty much set.
Also after i'd eventually goten over her and moved on, she randomly started messaging me saying she was sorry and wants me back, but **** going through all that **** again so i said no and it was the best decision i've made :)

God dam i've written an essay, but i hope this helps mate

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
do you think people in relationships dont get laid? because if thats the case then im going to have to rethink my current status.

Even if you dont wanna go out and get herpes just go hang around some mates, hit the clubs, go a for a 3am kebab, jump in the car and go for a meaningless drive with a friend.

Getting out is gonna get you feeling good in no time

so if I did want to go out and get herpes whats a good place?

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
so if I did want to go out and get herpes whats a good place?
generally, as a rule of thumb. The stickier the floor the more chance of contracting a disease. Suggestions might include: any club in frankston (i was there last night, scratch scratch), orange whipp, and bus stops all around melbourne.

Corio? Pretty sure you get Crabs for free too tho.

MmmmmmMMm seafood

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
if u want to come to adel and catch something hq's your best bet.

Nah im gonna sound like a christian but... after growing up with easy women, learning how to play the field, got sick of them... figured i didnt want to be with a girl who had slept around, didnt want a girl with issues, the school i went to it was common for drug use and being a virgin at age 18 wasnt by choice.

my mates reckon i got really high standards for girls. but yeah i had more in three months with her that had no sex, then out of any other relationship, hookup, boot call or anything else.

thanks for everything your saying guys. im sitting here atm tryna motivate myself to hit some assignments knowing its a lost cause. ive been driving so much because of the focus.... when im alone and cant focus on something, its hard not to think of her. it sucks.

last night the cruise i went on with a friend.... i just didnt want it to end because the last thing i wanted was to go to bed.

i dont think im the only one who keeps doing the thing where u roll over into the brick wall next to your bed, only to realise she's not there.

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
I must agree with what everyone has said, i got all miserable and emo when i seperated with my ex. A mate of mine took me out to a pub one night (something i never did) and i must say i enjoyed it a hell of a lot. The meaningless drives help too, picking up the keys and just driving simply to find out 'how far away it is' is fun, and you can have some really decent laughs!

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
generally, as a rule of thumb. The stickier the floor the more chance of contracting a disease. Suggestions might include: any club in frankston (i was there last night, scratch scratch), orange whipp, and bus stops all around melbourne.

MmmmmmMMm seafood

ahahah Orange Whip, my griends were like, "Lets go to orange whip" I replied with "I'll drop you off, call me when your done being retards"

Honestly that and dirty dakkas are just holes, we picked a mate up from outside of orange whip a few weeks back and there must have been a hundred 13-14 year old girls hanging out the front, some of them looked wasted as all hell.

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
had been tryna leave sa all my life, kept finding reasons to stay. friend of mine nearly had a relationship is in katoomba.... she reckons come visit her and her bf and chillout there.

I hate my new job and want to quit it, so an adventure out east sounds tempting