Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The what now thread

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
I've got to agree with this guy, use it as motivation to better yourself. I was in a similar situation as you (wildvs2). I realised I spent way to much time and effort on a girl, and since then just like you I've started hitting the gym a lot, getting heaps better grades at uni and am moving up very quickly at work. However I did the stupid thing when she begged for me back and said yes, obviously didn't end well.

But acex throw yourself into something else to get your mind off it, I converted my car to a manual to keep my mind off it. Don't let it stop you from things in your own life, you've said its cost you your diploma if it was me I would try and get that back on track as others have said.

Exactly mate, after my ex and I broke up, i knew i had to do something to get my mind over it, so a lifestyle change was in need, and it was the best thing i've ever done :)

Also with the 'just be friends thing' +1 to it not working, when you see each other that awkward feeling is there the whole time, I just completely shut my ex out of my life and it was the best decision, if they message you or try to speak to you, either give them the cold shoulder or keep the conversation short. Because if those feelings end up coming back you will be at square one.

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
orange whip is amazing. actually there is only one club that is better... dekota.

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
orange whip is amazing. actually there is only one club that is better... dekota.

Bahahaha

Only thing I hav to say here is

Find the real you...

I was in a relationship with an ex 2years or so, did things just to make her happy, etc...

You can never regret something that made you smile but you can always find the real you.
And the "Friends" Business doesnt always work, If it was true an real, friends will never work cos you'll always have that spot in your heart for them, So you n ever want to see them with someone else...

Goodluck mate.

Cheers
MaT

Best answer yet.

Spend time doing whatever the hell you want to do. Feel free to do the things your ex wouldn't have approved of you doing. I used the time to really find out exactly who I was, instead of always being who everyone wanted me to be

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
so freaking tempted ot quit work. just finished my shift...... i didnt even talk til 10am (five hours after i started).

Starting to get tempted just to axe stuff here and go east. find an adventure out that way

Dum*P*ster

Moist
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SIDI
Soz about that. Needless to say, I've had it to.

AS for your diploma Im sure you can re-do it if im correct??

sleek_vp

sleek_vp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
^ exactly what i mean..... i dont wanna be one of those guys.

Mate of mine has differant girl 4 nights of the week (thurs-sunday) its his choice... but yeah... i just got sick of that lifestyle cos how addictive and self destructive it is

your mates a lucky bastard but i cant understand where your coming from coz now your sounding all emotional like sleeping around is bad for you but i bet soon enough youll jump straight back on that train

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
Mate i know how you feel.

Broke up with the ex about a year ago....was with her a few years and i myself been 20 now, it was hard to get back into the swing of things again, not that i am old but been with someone you miss out on opportunities to go and party and experiment with mates, been that you are unable to lead a young and single life. we trying doing the on again off again a few times but it just failed. I lost a very large group of friends and felt pretty lonely for a while. But during times like that you do know who your true mates are and i am glad that i still have them.

What has come of it:

I lost 35Kg. I must say that i look quite good and it's paying off *giggty* and my level of self confidence is through the roof i feel pretty damn good about myself
I have met heaps of new people
I have all my prerequisites to apply for the Queensland Police Force
+ many more things that i can't quite think of at the moment.

Some of Life's relationships suck, that's when you need to have a teaspoon of concrete and move on.

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Yeah thats true ^^

I look back now at all the great friends I have, and so many of them have come from being single, going out and just chatting with randoms.
Just go meet new people (not just going out to hook up with chicks), and you will be having an awesome time with new friends in no time

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
Your 20 and the weight of the world is on you.....harden the **** up. God forbid something really bad happens to you. Partners come and go, if your lucky to find the perfect fit then good on ya, if not play the field and shag your little ass off hahaha

Panya

Im..a..BANaNnA!!11!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU II 3.8Ltr
you'll be right mate, figure it this way, least you havnt wasted any more time/money/fuel on her, take what you learnt from the relationship, good points and bad points and grow as a person, leave the baggage in the last bottle of booze, pick yaself up, dust yourself off and move on with life, bitches dont mean **** at the end of the day, ring up ya mates and go, im sorry ive been under the thumb for so long, if they're true mates they'll understand after some slight ribbing, you dont have to sleep with 5 girls every week if you dont want to man, no ones tellin ya to, rebound root does help though but not essential. Dont let her affect any more of your life man, she left you, made you feel like turd, erase her from your phone at once so you dnt get paro and call her at 3 in the morning (BIGGEST MISTAKE!!!!)

You WILL bounce back, might take a week or even a month, the shitty feeling does go though, and eventually you will find another girl, just smile when your passing a cute chick in the shops, coz you just never know what will happen.

in closing, bitches dont mean ****, and men are ****in awsome coz we pee standing up.