Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

the 'whinge' thread

S

scared_

so i get home from work tonight about 4.30 to find my dad standing in the driveway, wasnt sure what was wrong but he didnt look happy... my parents have a VN berlina 5L, all origial, it came with 16in 5 spoke momo wheels from factery, worth about $3000 at the time and the center cap and fill plate thing has been snatched.. by some little basta*d i'd say, my dad was devistated so he didnt like it to much when i laughed at him when he told me. we rang up rare spares and then said it will $162 + whatever it costs to get the HDT badge made for the center. my thread really has no point just wanted to winge to somebody and thought this would be the best place, i know ppl here will feel our pain, its like loosing a leg i tell ya!! that center cap was our pride ang joy, it's been every where with us.
has anyone else had an experiance like this, when somethings gone missing. s,all or big, but really got you anoyed!
Chris

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
mongrels. unfortunately it happens.

S

scared_

thanx troy, thats why your a mod, not everyone thinks that.

Hairy Eater

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Executive V6
my wife mainly drives our VX... i usually drive our old 1990 Skyline.... it still has the factory ( UGLY ) plastic wheel trims....LOL... no one ever wants to steal them.... Do you wanna buy them and put them on dad's VL..... LOL.

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
yeah, that sux man...i hate pricks who flog stuff just for the sake of flogging it...like they're heaps cool for vandalising or stealing someone elses property.
its just stupid juvenile bullsh*t really, they dont want what they're stealing, they just think its fun to do.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
There's a little s$^t stealing the morning papers up and down our street at the moment and he stole ours twice and I caught him in the act the third time

Even though it's only a minor amount of money and is easily replaced it's still bloody annoying..

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
Hmmm...yes thieves....little pricks the lot of them.

Two 15 yr old kids flogged my dad's navara a couple of months ago. Took it for a joy ride and smashed it up the rear end of a parked hilux and pushed both vehicles up into someone front lawn. If one of them had of been in the front passenger side, instead of pissed in the back, the little bastard would be minus his head. The Navara was a complete write off, and so was they hilux, due to extensive damage to the suspension.

The pictures sitting in my email inbox the morning after weren't pretty.

Worse part is it wasn't insured as dad and his missus let the insurance run out, because it was for sale and they didn't drive it anymore.

I remember dad's missus saying she should find out where the prick lived and burn their house down. 1 week later, the 'drivers' house burned to the ground....:whistling

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I just don't like life in general, this is why I refuse to buy rope :)

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
There always will be little pimpley bastards around stealing your stuff.
Way of the world unfortunatley..