Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The worst/funniest ricer I've seen all year

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
Goon said:
The rally evo 8 might have a chance :whistling but hey what ricer can afford an 80,000 dollar car!

VE all the way baby ! :thumbsup:

actuallythe evo's have dropped in price, they are now $56,789 to compete with STI's and according to motor mag it does 0-100 in 5.02 sec, my neighbour up the road has one and ill vouch for that! It would be a close race with a stock ve hsv, would definetly beat a vz stock hsv.
But still id rather own the hsv...nothing like a rumbling V8!

missmcudd

The Bee Sting butterfly
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Mini Cooper
just remember fellaz these "rice cars" are someones pride and joy ... you may not like it but hey other people might think that ur cars are **** too :p

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
missmcudd said:
just remember fellaz these "rice cars" are someones pride and joy ... you may not like it but hey other people might think that ur cars are **** too :p
Yep that's exactly right. Everyone to themselves, but still, from my point of view some of the things they do to them are funny ;) That's just my opinion

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
Love that A-Team van! :w00t:

Perhaps if you did an actual copy of one...maybe using an Aussie Bedford because it's a similar shape to the TV van, black painted wide Sunrasia steel wheels, jacked up in the arse, decent stiff suspension and a proper paint job with, of course, chrome side pipes...that might actually be cool and bring back a lot of nostalgia value at shows...:yeah:

chevy_big_block_bro

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VYII SV8 One tonner
kritical said:
why do ppl tease jap cars? whats so bad about em. most of there cars will leave our cars for dead... even sum stock jap cars that look like a bucket of **** will blow a hsv.
Dude, there are some nice jap cars out there.
Skylines, sivlias ect that when done up right look the part and go just as hard. Saying that, i blew off a mates stock NA s13 silvia and his girlsfriends R33 in my old 3.8l VN.
People either buy a GTS skyline for the price of a HSV or put the same amount of cash into it to produce a mean machine. Comes back to the same old HP cost $$$$
Who wants to spend that cash on an excel.

Its the guys and girls in the stock excels that go around flogin honda badges that ruin it for everyone else.
Like a 90kw excel give or take 10kw with exhaust can blow a hsv LOL
And if they do beat it 99 times out of 100 the guy in the hsv wasn't trying coz fuel costs to much

S

Soph

Check this for an exhaust..

haha.jpg

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
Goon said:
The rally evo 8 might have a chance :whistling but hey what ricer can afford an 80,000 dollar car!

VE all the way baby ! :thumbsup:

my brothers got an evo 7

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
stocky said:
you really think a stock excel or lancer or any of those pissweak cars could blow a hsv? .........right

no mate.. im talkin like a stock pulsar gtir will leave any stock hsv for dead. they come out with all wheel drive and a big arse turbo. they pull sum **** like 12.9 sec 1/4 miles stock... dont get me wrong ay id probally rather a holden over a Jap car just annoys me when some ppl run em down callin em ricers, obviously not knowing were commodores come from

Last edited:

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
kritical said:
no mate.. im talkin like a stock pulsar gtir will leave any stock hsv for dead. they come out with all wheel drive and a big arse turbo. they pull sum **** like 12.9 sec 1/4 miles stock... dont get me wrong ay id probally rather a holden over a Jap car just annoys me when some ppl run em down callin em ricers, obviously not knowing were commodores come from

i dont have a problem with the powerful jap cars. i like some of them, and i dont consider them rice. rice is just a pissweak car that has been hotted up to look faster than its not.