Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The worst/funniest ricer I've seen all year

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Hey guys, I had to post this. I was driving to work this morning and I saw the worst ricer all year! It was a P-Plater in an older Hyundai Excel or Sonata, it was blue (looked like stock paint, so not resprayed), it had a spoiler that was as high as the roof, a huge cannon on the exhaust, and clear altezza tail lights. Nothing on the car looked right, the backend looked like it was tacked on and a bad attempt at photoshopping. Sorry I didn't get photos, as I was driving at the time. Just had to post up what I saw though! Oh gotta love it :yeah:

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
yeah there's a few of them here too, I just pull up beside them and wipe the grin from their faces with my busted ass V6 with stuffed transmission

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
yah there is some dudes that come to my school to do a couse on thursdays, he drives a white holden nova and i couldnt riseist putting on a 'Rice Cop ticket' on the car,
on the ticket i ticketed off big exhaust, supid stickers, and some other things, but under 'other' i wrote bucket seat for the passanger but stock for the drive,
would love to see the look on his face when he got to his car, took a picture of the car with the ticket under the wippers on my phone, just got to upload it:yeah:

also this van lives a couple house up from my mates, its.......... unique:unsure:

Attachments

• Image268.jpg
    Image268.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 2,426
  • Image269.jpg
    Image269.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 1,359

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Hehe yes that's definitely unique. Just like the Hyundai that I saw, each to themselves though I guess. Whatever twirls their beanie...
What is one mans trash is another's treasure, just like what is one man's roof rack and table legs is another's spoiler... :D

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
why do ppl tease jap cars? whats so bad about em. most of there cars will leave our cars for dead... even sum stock jap cars that look like a bucket of **** will blow a hsv.

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
VL Berlina 5speed said:
also this van lives a couple house up from my mates, its.......... unique:unsure:

Haha, where is the mr T impersonator to go with it?

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Well like I said each to themselves, it's all about what everyone personally likes. I wasn't teasing it because it was a Jap car, I was teasing it because what they did looked so out of place it looked like a 10 year old's photshop attempt at redoing the backend of a car. Nothing that they put on the car matched, the clear (silver back) Altezza style tail lights were the worst part on a car that colour and that style, then to go and put on a spoiler as high as the roof and an exhaust that was about as wide as the wheels (literally as wide as the wheels, it had stock wheels from what I could tell by the width). My opinion is that it looked too weird, and I wanted to share that :thumbsup:

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
kritical said:
why do ppl tease jap cars? whats so bad about em. most of there cars will leave our cars for dead... even sum stock jap cars that look like a bucket of **** will blow a hsv.

you really think a stock excel or lancer or any of those pissweak cars could blow a hsv? .........right

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
stocky said:
you really think a stock excel or lancer or any of those pissweak cars could blow a hsv? .........right
After smokin em, they'd probably get on their knees and blow the HSV (driver)

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Shounak said:
After smokin em, they'd probably get on their knees and blow the HSV (driver)

Hehe probably! Gotta love a HSV :bow: