Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Theft at Commwreck Today

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
i remember when commwreck bought a vk director that was burn out and rebuilt it with brand new parts best thing they ever did love the directors

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
I was at Woolies last night and over the loudspeaker we heard 'service 100 in liquor'. Because my Mrs used to work there she knew what it was straight away. Basiclly they call it to get all staff to that area because someone is trying to steal something. It made me laugh when about 6 guys who were working all ran out to try and catch the booze stealing scumbag.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
G'day ,
The lady at the counter was the only one serving and also had to answer all the phone enquires coming through which were non stop
serves them right for obviously not having enough staff
maybe they need more counter staff or at least someone to answer the phones.
most wreckers i've been to are the same
stand in line while the person serving has to continually answer the phone

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
I was at Woolies last night and over the loudspeaker we heard 'service 100 in liquor'. Because my Mrs used to work there she knew what it was straight away. Basiclly they call it to get all staff to that area because someone is trying to steal something. It made me laugh when about 6 guys who were working all ran out to try and catch the booze stealing scumbag.

id of freaked, means armed robbery where i work

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
Which Commwreck? The one in Airport West? I've never had a problem with them, i guess knowing them a bit better and being friendly goes a long way? They bought my old wreck for a lot more than $250 and even paid for the towing to their place!

Got a mate that works there,he drives the Green VH SLE.They do charge too much though.Go to McWhinneys down the road,much better prices.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon

Yeah man, all the guys race for a service 100. Espically if the register staff is good looking haha.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Everytime I walk into a supermarket all I hear is security to area whatever. Gives me a complex

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Everytime I walk into a supermarket all I hear is security to area whatever. Gives me a complex

LOL, that one is the fake call, to deter people. When i worked there it was policy to say it all the time, usually hourly. Although you'd just say 'security to section 7', there was actually a section 7.

On top of that, it was woolies policy to not approach thieves, only managers could, but those calls are for staff to 'watch' them stealing, for further proof that they did it.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux

It shits me to. I have never been into super cheap auto without getting a security call. i may be the only one in there, or me and old bloke and I will get disgusting looks. It got to the point I didnt go in there for nearly 2 years, and even now I only go there if i HAVE to. As stupid as it sounds its very destroying if your having a **** day.

LOL, that one is the fake call, to deter people. When i worked there it was policy to say it all the time, usually hourly. Although you'd just say 'security to section 7', there was actually a section 7.

On top of that, it was woolies policy to not approach thieves, only managers could, but those calls are for staff to 'watch' them stealing, for further proof that they did it.

I've always wondered if hat was the case, but after seeing staff member actually call them over, I started to feel targeted lol, but I guess it would deter thieves, except thieves are probably the ones that know its automatted lol.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I've always wondered if hat was the case, but after seeing staff member actually call them over, I started to feel targeted lol, but I guess it would deter thieves, except thieves are probably the ones that know its automatted lol.

Most of the theives that came into my store didn't look like they had worked a day in their life, rather claiming abstudy til their 45.

Suggest a group of highschool kids walk in the store, the manager would usually do another call, to try and scare them....rarely worked tho.