Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Theft at Commwreck Today

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
Lol, yer I`m a produce manager at woolies and at our store its service 6 now because 100 had been worn out seeing how its been around since 1980something. Only the store manager, STM (store trading manager) or SSM (store services manager) can approach them, one day the service superviser once approached some young aboriginal youths about theft and promply got a brick through her VY lumina windscreen, as they knew it was hers, just make`s you think twice about been a hero and just let the people with company insurance protection deal with it.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
Thats pretty sus, at a supermarket i used to work at we had 7 registers, so register 8 was the call for everrrrrryone to get to the front (to drag the junkies out the back)

Eventually got to the point that some of them would hear me call a register 8 and run back to the fridge and put the scotch/burbon back on the shelf.... dodgy bastards....

And the **** i have heard about alot of wreckers, ALOT of the cars are not legit there :) but like i said, what i heard so dont know how true it is :)

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Lol, yer I`m a produce manager at woolies and at our store its service 6 now because 100 had been worn out seeing how its been around since 1980something. Only the store manager, STM (store trading manager) or SSM (store services manager) can approach them, one day the service superviser once approached some young aboriginal youths about theft and promply got a brick through her VY lumina windscreen, as they knew it was hers, just make`s you think twice about been a hero and just let the people with company insurance protection deal with it.

Yeah during my training we got heaps of stories, espically about some of the scummy towns here in Vic, the lady who was training me was almost stabbed with a syringe in Springvale.

Anyway back on topic, youd be surprised how much is stolen from car wreckers. I have heard countless stories of people who have walked into wreckers wearing cargo pants and filling their pockets with injectors and reselling them.

In the end I spose its because of these people that wreckers prices arent exactly reflective of their "quality items".

Dont think ive ever seen someone blatantly just holding a part and walking out though, usually there is some attempt at being clever and hiding it haha.

VPplayer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
How low would you have to be to steal from the wreckers.
Imagine as they took off they smashed into another car, that would of been gold.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
On the topic of woolworths/safeway, at our safety team meeting we were instructed to not chase them or try to stop them because they've been known to pull knives etc., I had a pretty lengthy post typed up but realize I shouldn't post it lol

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
i remember when i was getting trained i got told a story of a cashier whod been in an armed robbery 3 times and she then asked management if she could keep an axe under her register.

my mate needed a new panel for his vx, commwreck tried to charge more than holden did for it

And_ROOS

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV +6
We had people try to break in during a nightfill session one night as there are pubs down the road, the manager went to the door to try and talk them down, the rest of us went to the kitchen knives section as a precautionary measure lol.

RacerVS

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS97 - VE2011
How low would you have to be to steal from the wreckers.
Imagine as they took off they smashed into another car, that would of been gold.
I recon any kind of ' theif ' is a ' low life ' .
The good and bad experiences with car wreckers is another topic .
Young blokes that own commodores and see it ok to steal from 'anyone' is the point .
A theif and all his mates that help him steal stuff should burn in Hell :realangry
Just my opinion

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
Hey what are commwrecks hours on a saturday anyone know i need to know asap plz!

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
If your wondering about Airport West Commwreck, it's 9-12 or could even be 9-1.