Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Theft at Commwreck Today

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
Nope but that gives me hope that the nsw one might trade the same hours... anyone in nsw confirm their bus. hours?

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
well he now has the details but they probably would of been shut by the time troy posted :)

(and besides, look how long he had to wait for an answer? google ftw)

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
WTF? Doesn't anyone use Google anymore?? Or even the White Pages?

Commwreck

Call them and find out.

I did google and found squat! Ring them? At 10pm? Hence why i asked here! And for anyones future reference and google traffic commwreck buisness hours saturday are open till 1. Oh and the reason i couldnt ring them it was late, i needed an answer.. had to leave here at 4am to get there ... 8hr drive! But thanks for your useless contribution. And your a mod.. geez cheers!

Last edited:

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
I did google and found squat! Ring them? At 10pm? Hence why i asked here! And for anyones future reference and google traffic commwreck buisness hours saturday are open till 1. Oh and the reason i couldnt ring them it was late, i needed an answer.. had to leave here at 4am to get there ... 8hr drive! But thanks for your useless contribution. And your a mod.. geez cheers!
LOL, yeah... cos being a mod makes me all-knowing... I knew that you needed to leave at 4am didn't I? Maybe if you had have posted that info first you wouldn't have gotten my answer.