Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

theif repeatively coming - what to do?`

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
hide in the bushes with a bat and wait.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
whitevc said:
that what baffles me.. my vc isnt anything special.. just a stock one.. most it has is a cd player n 6x9's..

unless they're trying for a one night threash wagon.

gotta love the law though, you cant use infrared security cams unless you put up warning signs, something about invasion of privacy...... when they are trying to rob ou!? damn laws

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
have u seen those frogs/gnomes etc that make noises as u walk past? they r like always at those reject shop places...with a little bit of know how u could wire up to make any kind of noise and probly as loud as u want, even if it is wired to the car...might be worth a play around...

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
that could work too, use the beam thing to trigger an ear-piercing alarm...

killuminati

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Vacationer
whitevc said:
that what baffles me.. my vc isnt anything special.. just a stock one.. most it has is a cd player n 6x9's..

I think people may think a done up car will be well protected whereas a stock car may not be. Thieving is a very low act, had my old car broken into twice and its the worst feeling knowing u wont know who did it.

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
minux said:
Stuff warning shot's, just shoot them in the knee's, claim self defence and walk away :)

Bad idea, if your gonna shoot them and claim slef defence, shoot to KILL, plant the knife later. that wy its your word and yours alone.

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
lime, sweet sweet lime

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Hook up a motion sensor and have it wired to alert you inside the house and have a pinhole spycam setup that you can watch over the area. Leave the car in a well lit area for the camera to work.

Last edited:

vn88calais

Perth Representative
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VY Commodore 2002
that sucks DaZ!! man i hope u stop whoever keeps coming round, as mentioned by "killuminati" people will think a more stock car is less protected...so yer my vn calais basically stock got broken into..now its a lil bit better, but previously was bog stock...still got broken into in my driveway and in broad day light, hope u stop the c*** have a good one!!

cheers, Todd