Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

There's one more new car VE owner out there buying a repaired smash

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
My dad works next to a Toyota dealership, and I was there one day when they were unloading the new corollas. The dude unloading the truck, missed the ramps and smashed all the underneath.

I saw him look around, and just got put it in the yard with the rest, finish unloading the truck and leave.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
I know why the delivery of my VN was delaide back in 1988. They said the window tint place had double booked and I'd would have to wait for a few days. Turns out when I did the first full respray in 1998 the bonnet had been repaired. Some bugger had stacked it!!!
The bonnet had some spay defects in it (lumps and stuff) but my dad being a panel beatter/painter polished them out for me when he seen it. His comment at the time was "thats not good". He was aware I'd just spent $24,500 on a Commodore wagon and probably new what had happened and decided not to make me feel bad by saying ya cars been stacked.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
bad carma here. you gotta do something about that:bop: