Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

These rims

super6vt1998

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII L67 Calais A4
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367893573.127985.jpg

Hey guys getting these rims in August, they are 19x8.5+35 and 19x9.5+40

I need to know if the fronts will fit/hit the front shock and also will I need to stretch tires, I know 99% of you hate stretched tires and stanced cars but that is the look I'm going for with my sv6, need to know these things as seller will not let me see them before purchasing they $899 on eBay, bbs lm copies.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
How about you measure up your offsets yourself, and compare these widths/offset to what is currently on your car.

Cheers
Mat

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
Yeah, like HoZy said, measure the offsets your self. Will give you a good understanding off it too.

Kinng

super6vt1998

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII L67 Calais A4
okay well im on 1010tires.com punching in some numbers, does anyone know the offest of vz sv6 rims ?!

super6vt1998

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII L67 Calais A4
17x8 48P in case anyone is wondering

update:

these are my findings
the front will have 7mm more clearance so hitting the strut wont be an issue, and it will stick out an extra 19mm i measured where my current rims sits from the top of the guard and it is still within the guard so it wont be sticking out, the rear will have 11mm less clearance, im not sure if that will be an issue i couldn't really measure the back because the cars to low, the rear will stick out an extra 27mm which will need the guards defiantly rolled and possibly flared, doesnt seem that they would be hard to fit at all, i may even put 5 mm spacers on the front.

cheers

Last edited: