Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thieves got my badge...

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Troy

This is interesting. I see that you edited three consecutive posts, one of them being mine. I can't remember what I said in my post, but I know I was trying to assist the op. I must have said something that appeared to be the Chev -v- Holden thing, which I really don't care about.
Old version

I'm like the others and don't like the Chev badges, but if you really want to replace it with another, your friendly Holden dealer will be able to help. There are no less than 10 different Chev grille bowtie badges listed. I have a of the small catalogue used to order this stuff. You probably had part number 92162724, a plain gold bowtie fitted to the overseas marketed VZ S and SS models sold overseas.

New version:
If you really want to replace it with another, your friendly Holden dealer will be able to help. There are no less than 10 different Chev grille bowtie badges listed. I have a of the small catalogue used to order this stuff. You probably had part number 92162724, a plain gold bowtie fitted to the overseas marketed VZ S and SS models sold overseas.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
OK, thanks. I wouldn't have thought that this was off key - after all, my post actually answered the op and gave him the info he needed, as it was intended to do. I don't subscribe to the Chev bashing - if I did, I'd not be posting the sort of info I provided in this thread.