Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things That Leave you Gobsmacked (In A Good Way)

gsgib55

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY SS Crewman ute 5.7 L
So good , 3.9 , don't leave for months to have it done , if you are able , have it done now & get the benefits it will give , performance & economy .

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
So good , 3.9 , don't leave for months to have it done , if you are able , have it done now & get the benefits it will give , performance & economy .
Have to pick up the diff, send it to Adelaide, have it sent back then wait a few weeks to get in in to be installed. So yeah at least three months to have it fitted.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
We moved house yesterday. I booked a removal company who quoted us $2,482.00 for the first 8.5 hours and $48 for every 15 minutes thereafter.
The two guys and their 10 metre truck rocked up at our Port Fairy address at 9am after having left their Rowville depot at 5am.
They loaded our stuff (believe me there was a lot of stuff) which was at two separate addresses in Port Fairy, filling the truck to the gills. They left Port Fairy at 11.30am and arrived at our new address on The Mornington Peninsula just after 4pm.
The truck was unloaded by 5.30pm. Spot on 8.5 hours!

Let me say, I anticipated it may take them at least three hours over the 8.5 hours. So it was a big bonus to me. I did help load at the Port Fairy end, and my missus, my daughter and my mate helped offload at the other. So there was that.
But still a big day for those removal guys who informed me they didn’t get penalty rates for overtime when I asked:(. Needless to say I was happy to slip them $50 each for a tip because they deserved it.

Gobsmacked at the service and the price, especially in these days of price gauging and Covid tax.

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Back on about the 16/06/22 I get a letter from my electricity supplier.

From the 02/06/22 your electricity rates are changing.
Date the letter was typed = 06/06/22

We're all expecting this pain but I was not happy simply for the tardiness of their notification.

Then I turned the page over and compared the before/ now rates.
WTF no change !!!
I then rang them to confirm = not a mistake = no= one happy camper, especially as I have solar to help with costs as well !!!!!

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
26908D91-6109-4768-9B4C-B29774B380A9.png

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Was just talking with someone I haven’t seen in a while. She goes, “Check this. Have a listen”
It was Dave McCormack as Bluey.
He recorded some stuff for her husband as part of his work and dropped a message for her kids as Bluey!!

Was pretty funny and it’s totally made my day!
1656907618461.jpeg

It’s a popular show in our house. The kids still play Grannies. Funny as.