Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
Hmm add to that list. Narrow minded people who make assumptions :)

Haha its joke man, I doubt you would smoke the bulbies if you drive a supercharged VY? If it was a Vl then different story, but yeah.

Kinng

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I'm thinking some old school 70+ year old rock n rollers still smoke weed and drive Lambos or Bentleys or whatever. I doubt you can pick a stoner by the car he drives.

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
I'm thinking some old school 70+ year old rock n rollers still smoke weed and drive Lambos or Bentleys or whatever. I doubt you can pick a stoner by the car he drives.

Yeah, but to supercharge a VY is alot of $$$.
Most stoners of this day waste all their money on weed, and usually drive little shitboxes around.

I was going by that.

Kinng

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown

That's pretty true Dakster

Vy's aren't anything special and pretty cheap these days but king, I went for the look of it.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various

Very True

Dealer cars can sometimes be quite obvious....not so much user cars.

Source: Living in "The Ghetto" for 9 years a long long time ago

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
didnt think it would be long before someone told me to put a manual in it.... add this to the annoying list lol....

Its fine, some people just cant do more than one thing at once when driving.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Who cares? Maybe the people who will recieve incorrect advice from these members who think that a V6 cant have chev badges cause its not a chev motor. Thats not the type of people that should be offering advice.

Or people who incorrectly advise people that an auto is inferior to a manual. A modern auto changes gears faster than anyone can change a manual. It saves a huge amount of wear and tear on the rest of the drivetrain too.

'Sludgomatics' no longer exist. Formula 1 cars only use a clutch to move off from standstill, and even then its now just a button on the steering wheel. It even 'automatically' engages the clutch when the car has a spin or something, to avoid stalling. Yes, they change gears manually, but the clutch is not used.

Its a matter of preference, manuals are more fun IMO, but certainly not superior. Semi-autos are the best of both worlds at the moment, allowing you to change down as easily and effectively as a manual. It wont be long until all cars are not available with a manual gearbox, simply because autos are better in almost every respect.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Or people who incorrectly advise people that an auto is inferior to a manual. A modern auto changes gears faster than anyone can change a manual. It saves a huge amount of wear and tear on the rest of the drivetrain too.

'Sludgomatics' no longer exist. Formula 1 cars only use a clutch to move off from standstill, and even then its now just a button on the steering wheel. It even 'automatically' engages the clutch when the car has a spin or something, to avoid stalling. Yes, they change gears manually, but the clutch is not used.

Its a matter of preference, manuals are more fun IMO, but certainly not superior. Semi-autos are the best of both worlds at the moment, allowing you to change down as easily and effectively as a manual. It wont be long until all cars are not available with a manual gearbox, simply because autos are better in almost every respect.

I never said any of that, but good try ;)