Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I'll supply the piss but its going to be hard to bring my backyard to the land of the long white nose, you will have to come here to do the job.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
I'll supply the piss but its going to be hard to bring my backyard to the land of the long white nose, you will have to come here to do the job.

I'm sure he has plenty of experience with visiting blokes houses and doing a job on them

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline

Your backyard is bigger than mine! Im waiting for the "So where the bloody hell are ya!"

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport

Then we end up with another bloody kiwi that doesn't want to leave >.<

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Your backyard is bigger than mine! Im waiting for the "So where the bloody hell are ya!"

**cringes

Crap that was a bad campaign, just embarrassing

I'm down to a 1/4 acre at the moment, its not so big. Just too big for me to mow, have to take a GPS with me to the garden shed.

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
so i took my parts to be painted to this guy about 3 weeks ago. come get them today still as i brought them. allegedley the paint shop stuffed up at getting the paint right to match impulse blue. something about the tinters -____-

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
so i took my parts to be painted to this guy about 3 weeks ago. come get them today still as i brought them. allegedley the paint shop stuffed up at getting the paint right to match impulse blue. something about the tinters -____-

Funny, I had that exact same problem over this way. Guy painted it grey instead of black, and when he redid it, super subpar job.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Spending $900 on flights home from melbourne to perth over easter to spend half of it in hospital with an infected fingernail, having the fingernail removed, then turning up to work on tuesday to get put in the ward and told my posting to darwin tomorrow is cancelled due to me being medically unfit...

Slightly annoying.