Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Out for a run this morning (10.3k). Was chilly so tried to run in the sun. On road facing traffic on sealed shoulder, footpath on opposite side of road covered in debris from wind and in shade (had to cross this stretch of road anyway, a 2 lane arterial road in Orange). Not a lot of traffic about, going past Toyota dealer, asshole in a yaris abuses me for not using footpath. I said nothing, flipped him the bird......

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Quoting on parts and someone else pipes up they got the same parts fitted cheaper, then find out that the parts were actually different. Too late then, damage is done.

lease1

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Ute
Quoting on parts and someone else pipes up they got the same parts fitted cheaper, then find out that the parts were actually different. Too late then, damage is done.

How did you find out the parts were different when I haven't replied to your post yet lol

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Did I say it was you?

It happens all the time though, your post just reminded me to put it in here lol.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Cantankerous old bastard abuses me the first time he sees me because I threw him the wrong daily newspaper one morning. Up till that day, I went a little bit out of my way to lob his paper on his lawn, as close as possible to the door, same as any other customer.

Now he's lucky if it reaches the footpath and I look for puddles to land it in every wet day.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Cantankerous old bastard abuses me the first time he sees me because I threw him the wrong daily newspaper one morning. Up till that day, I went a little bit out of my way to lob his paper on his lawn, as close as possible to the door, same as any other customer.

Now he's lucky if it reaches the footpath and I look for puddles to land it in every wet day.

This thread is what pisses you off, not what you do to piss others off lol.

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
"Tag a mate that masturbates too much"
" tag a mate that thinks they can lift"
" tag a mate that tag a mate to take a mate"

Just fk off, who starts this stupid ****