Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
For some reason every time I open his forum lately I have to re log in as it has t remembered my login details, starting to piss me off.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Saint Kilda.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
For some reason every time I open his forum lately I have to re log in as it has t remembered my login details, starting to piss me off.

Find the JC cookie in your browser and delete it. Then try again. Sounds corrupted.

And don't forget to tick 'remember me'.

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
+1 for the Saint Kilda post haha

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Friggin twats that keep assuming my Philips globes are actually me with my high beams on so decide to shine their high beams as payback.

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
Hey. Bright aftermarket lights and poorly aligned lights are as bad as high beams. As are foggies with aftermarket high wattage globes in them and run as driving lights.

If people are going to make these mods to their lights without considering the impact it has on oncoming traffic, then they can be forced to see my lighting mod, being HIDs in the fogs that only come on with the high beams.

If people are flashing or high beaming you, you need to either return the stock configuration, or adjust it to suit driving conditions. I drive a tanker with 40,000L of flammable liquid on the back 12 hours a day, the last thing my family wants is me being blinded by oncoming traffic with stupid lighting mods blinding me.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
We adjusted the lights to make sure they were aligned properly and wouldn't be blinding to oncoming traffic. Wasn't much of a mod either just replaced the globes with the philips xtreme vision ones.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
so far from watching the video.
my stack didn't make it onto the TV segment for SBS, even though the bike went into the fencing and it broke the bike during the race run....
they better have the extended cut....

and yes. they did have the camera set up in the perfect spot :p

Cheap6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
At least she's using them. All too often I see cars being driven around at night with the headlights switched off. I suspect it's due to modern dash displays being lit up with LCD screens whether the lights are on or off.

Nearly as bad are people who don't recognise that using the headlights in low visibility conditions helps other drivers to see them and not just them to see. I was in traffic recently, with rain pissing down, with one car, silver or grey in colour, which was almost impossible to see at times.

Something else: drivers that don't grasp the concept of matching speed when merging from an on ramp onto a higher speed road. It is safer to accelerate up to the higher speed and then find a gap rather than crawl along and try to accelerate into a gap. As an aside, there is a system used in the US where the on ramps have stop lights to space out the merging traffic. Works well.

(Yes, I was too slow to post. I think it can be figured out though.)